shape
carat
color
clarity

***Musey***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Do you post on ProjectWedding...I think I saw a picture of your hair but I''m not sure.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Psst, I saw you on PW miss Allie!
1.gif
Isn''t it weird, like running into your doctor at the grocery store!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
OMG haha :) I know its crazy...you get to know people on here and you never imagine seeing them on PW but I swear its her...its showing her face so thats why I am not positive but if its not she has a TWIN out there!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Allie--yes, I belong to PW but I don't post on the boards, I just write reviews. I can tell you that I wouldn't have shown my face except that I really felt it necessary to show the AWFUL makeup job in one of my reviews
20.gif
(all of the photos I have on there are for reviews).

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Well just for the reference you look GAWGEOUS in both pictures but you look STUNNING in the second picture!!! A very talented MUSEY you are :)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks allie
2.gif
this probably sounds bad/wrong, but I didn't look like me in that makeup. I felt like I looked messy, or tired... or something. My DIY makeup was really me... just a bit more polished than I look w/o makeup. I had a bunch of people tell me it was refreshing to see a bride who still really looked like herself on her wedding day. I loved that.

Anyway!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
wow I just went back and read your review. That lady seems like a FLAKE...I think I would have gotten up and left after the first one or two shenanigans. You makeup looked flawless ON the day but splotchy at the trial good for you for going with your gut and posting an honest review!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results