shape
carat
color
clarity

Much happier dress pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Sooo... I tired on my dress when I picked it up from the bridal shop, and the pics were horrible. I was hot and flusterd because there were a zillion people there...so I hated my forced smile expressions in all the first pics I had in my dress. This made me question if I even loved my dress.

Well, after a few months of storing my dress, I tried it on again. It totally made me change my mind about my dress again. I once again love it! This seems silly, but I was about to look for a different dress, even though I couldn''t return my first one and my parents would probably have a stroke. Simply waiting awhile and trying it on again gave me that "I LOVE THIS GOWN" feeling I had the first time I tried it on. I think it saved me from the whole two dress bride thing!

I wanted to share some pics, since I really disliked the ones I first shared.

The first one is my teaser pic to my fiance. I told him..."this is all you can see of my dress until our wedding day!"

happyfacemini.jpg

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
This next one is a side view of my dress. Sadly, I was alone when I took these, so none of them are going to be all that super...but I''m still excited about them.

62709sideviewgown.jpg

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
This one is silly, but you can see more of the dress.

62709sillyfacedress.jpg

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! I think it is lovely and Im glad you have found renewed love with your dress
1.gif
The detailing on the bodice is very pretty and Im sure your FH will love it. Congrats!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I love the last one. Makes me giggle. I''m so glad that you have a renewed love of your dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results