shape
carat
color
clarity

Monnie Eloped!!! Pro pics inside!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! You made such a stunning bride!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
These pictures are gorgeous! You look so happy :) CONGRATS!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!! you look so lovely & soooo happy (loves those big, bright smiles that you & your husband have!) :appl: :appl:

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You look amazing!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
A hundred thousand congratulations!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't believe I missed this! I ADORE the pics, you look FLIPPING GORGEOUS in every way. Claire's hair flower was gorgeous and perfect for an elopement and of course the dress just looks made for you!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND the new Mr.MONNIE! YAY!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Holy freaking gorgeous, Monnie! WOW. Your pictures are amazing, the scenery is gorgeous, but most of all, YOU and your DH are STUNNING. SO in love, so beautiful! And your photographer did a beyond fabulous job of capturing all of that love and beauty forever!

And Mrs. Ctek is certainly uber-talented in the bridal accessory department, isn't she?!!? Welcome to the club of PS brides who have sported her lovely accessories. :wavey:

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations! :appl: :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You looked beautiful!!! :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!!! you look gorgeous and the pics are awesome. I love how you had all the little PS touches too:) It's like "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and something from your favorite PS peeps too:)"

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I am so, so thankful and forever in your debt (and fate) for making that dress happen! Every time I think about it, I am just amazed about ending up with the dress. Glad I could do it justice, and that you got to see it go to someone you know (and love, haha!)

VC10, that Ctek, she is one fabulous DIY'r. Rumor has it she opened an online store and is selling her gorgeous wares and donating some if not all of the proceeds to a charity. The hair accessory was the only thing I wore besides a pair of pearl studs I already had in my possession--and I'd purchased those at a gem show in Chicago while with some other PSr's!

Bella, I just love that there were PS touches! We even ran into a little Westie puppy on the beach while we were taking pics, which reminded me of Mara's adorable companion, Portia! Who needed a bridal party--I had my PS peeps with me instead!

ETA: and again, to everyone who has taken the time to comment on this thread, thank you so much. Your thoughts and well-wishes are much appreciated!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You're absolutely gorgeous in these photos, Monnie. The dress, the flower, the beautiful ocean backdrop, and your handsome groom - WOW. I LOVE all of it, especially how happy you two look together. Many congratulations on your marriage!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Monarch - You were gorgeous! And your photos are amazing! Congratulations you soooooooooo deserve this!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm really, really happy for you, Monnie! Congratulations and best wishes!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1322618511|3071266 said:
Gypsy, I am so, so thankful and forever in your debt (and fate) for making that dress happen! Every time I think about it, I am just amazed about ending up with the dress. Glad I could do it justice, and that you got to see it go to someone you know (and love, haha!)

VC10, that Ctek, she is one fabulous DIY'r. Rumor has it she opened an online store and is selling her gorgeous wares and donating some if not all of the proceeds to a charity. The hair accessory was the only thing I wore besides a pair of pearl studs I already had in my possession--and I'd purchased those at a gem show in Chicago while with some other PSr's!

Bella, I just love that there were PS touches! We even ran into a little Westie puppy on the beach while we were taking pics, which reminded me of Mara's adorable companion, Portia! Who needed a bridal party--I had my PS peeps with me instead!

ETA: and again, to everyone who has taken the time to comment on this thread, thank you so much. Your thoughts and well-wishes are much appreciated!

Definitely "and love"... no debts. Just a lot of well wishes and congratulations! ((HUGS))

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so happy for you Monnie! You looked absolutely beautiful - but more importantly you just look really happy in all these pictures. Congratulations!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love that photo of you two in the heart drawn on the sand! it looks so perfect, like one of those inserts that come with photo frames!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Love the pictures, Monnie! So happy for you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1322722013|3072083 said:
i love that photo of you two in the heart drawn on the sand! it looks so perfect, like one of those inserts that come with photo frames!!

Thank you! So many people have made similar comments (photo frame inserts, magazine ads) that I'm starting to worry those shots look kind of cheesy! What a dumb thing to worry about, don't mind me.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooooh Monnie!!! You looked so beautiful!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how exciting!!! :appl: Congratulations!! You look beautiful and your husband is really cute! :cheeky: :sun: You make a great couple and I love the pics! Very happy for you!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!

Lori

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Fab Monnie, just fab. Well done and a happy happy life together. You both look so much in love and you also show yourself, in your posts, to have your feet firmly on the ground, so its all in place to happen. :appl:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Monnie, so sorry im late to this thread, but...CONGRATS :appl: wow, you looked stunning, the dress looks amazing on you :love:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Monnie- Congratulations!!! You looked GORGEOUS!!! What did you end up deciding for a wedding band?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies!!!

Feb03bride, we got temporary bands (he got tungsten carbide, and mine is sterling silver set with that which shall not be mentioned on PS) that we plan to upgrade for our 1st anniversary. ;)) Sometime in the new year, however, I may spring for a 14k rolling ring since I'd be happy to turn that into a RHR eventually. Other thoughts include changing my e-ring setting completely but first I have to get him on the same page (I would love to get a halo setting for my e-ring but he HATES halos). JBEG has some awesome halo settings that are a bit more unusual than just a regular ol' halo so perhaps he'll be into something like that. We shall see!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS! You looked stunning- the dress and flower fit you perfectly. The photographer did an excellent job! I am really impressed- and if you didnt say it was her first wedding, I wouldn't have known. I really like the picture of you two standing in the heart drawn on the sand!!

I have to say, there is something so sweet and romantic about eloping. DH and I talked about it and truly friends and family is what stopped us. As both of our first weddings, they would have all been not too happy with us- but part of me still wishes we got a sweet, romantic, elopement. Congrats again!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1322788291|3072634 said:
madelise|1322722013|3072083 said:

Thank you! So many people have made similar comments (photo frame inserts, magazine ads) that I'm starting to worry those shots look kind of cheesy! What a dumb thing to worry about, don't mind me.

what?? definitely not cheesy! I love it :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1323392922|3077476 said:
Thank you, ladies!!!

Feb03bride, we got temporary bands (he got tungsten carbide, and mine is sterling silver set with that which shall not be mentioned on PS) that we plan to upgrade for our 1st anniversary. ;)) Sometime in the new year, however, I may spring for a 14k rolling ring since I'd be happy to turn that into a RHR eventually. Other thoughts include changing my e-ring setting completely but first I have to get him on the same page (I would love to get a halo setting for my e-ring but he HATES halos). JBEG has some awesome halo settings that are a bit more unusual than just a regular ol' halo so perhaps he'll be into something like that. We shall see!

I like the idea of upgrading your rings for your 1 year anniversary. Nice way to celebrate your first year :)

Congrats! Thanks for posting these. You look very happy. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results