shape
carat
color
clarity

MMM''s wedding photo sampler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
We were married two weeks ago on 10.18.08 at the Powel Crosley Estate, a historic 1920''s spanish style mansion in
Sarasota, Florida. Here are the 19 preview pictures our photographer (Agnes Lopez Photography) posted her blog today!

first, my shoes and bouquet.

01 shoes ang flowers.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
my maid of honor pinning my hair up after the ceremony (these are a bit out of order)

03 hair.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
michael getting ready with the help of one of his groomsmen

05 ian and michael.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
more details...
you can see our diy programs and diy favors (candy covered caramel apples) here

06 details 2.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
the ceremony was held under a (diy, again) chuppah (jewish wedding canopy) held up by members of our family (2 cousins on my side, and two from michael''s side). the officiant was my uncle who got ordained online so that he could do the honors. it was a family affair : )

07 ceremony 1.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
married!

i love this one too because you can see both of our sets of parents behind us in the front row.

08 ceremony 2.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
You''re probably still posting, but I just wanted to say that they''re beautiful! And I love the yellow! Sooo pretty!!! Congratulations!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i love, love this tree and our photographer shared my sentiment. so, we took a lot of pictures with it. i think it''s so beautiful.

09 mm and mh tree color.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
WOW!

These pictures are beautiful, and I love the bright yellow BM dresses!

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
I know you are still posting, but gorgeous! Who was your dress by?

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
so about the "tent" -- i really wanted everything to just be open to the sky and not have a tent separating everyone from he view of the beautiful historic home and the bay. buuuut i needed to have lighting so everyone could see! so, my solution was to rent the tent frame, but no canvas (like a 1/3 of the cost of an actual tent, by the way) so there would be a frame to hang lights. basically everyone thought this was a really strange idea, not least of which the tent man! but i think it turned out nice and have gotten a lot of compliments on it.

16 tent.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
first dance, with our wonderful motown/funk band, Pocket Change, in the background. everyone LOVED the band.

17 dance.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 4:19:55 PM
Author: MMM
so about the ''tent'' -- i really wanted everything to just be open to the sky and not have a tent separating everyone from he view of the beautiful historic home and the bay. buuuut i needed to have lighting so everyone could see! so, my solution was to rent the tent frame, but no canvas (like a 1/3 of the cost of an actual tent, by the way) so there would be a frame to hang lights. basically everyone thought this was a really strange idea, not least of which the tent man! but i think it turned out nice and have gotten a lot of compliments on it.

What a unique idea. It looks lovely.

Your photos are stunning. You looked breathtaking!

Those will be some special photos for you to cherish.

CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHH so gorgeous!!! I love everything!! When you get more pics, please post!

Did you get a wedding band? (the ring, not the music ;-)

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
taovandel - my dress is actually a bridesmaids dress by saissaon blanche!

i ordered it in ivory and with extra length. then, during alterations, i had the length hemmed in the front, but left long in the back (for the train), added mother of pearl buttons and loops on the back over the zipper, and a 3-point french bustle, and voilla! instant, bridal gown!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
October2008bride - my wedding band is a thin (about 1.8mm or 2mm or so) fishtail pave eternity band. i love it. i''ll have to take some pictures to post.

also, while on the subject, micheal''s wedding band is a 6mm brushed titanium band and is perfect as well.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, everything is just beautiful. You should go into business for yourself, all your DIY stuff looked so professional!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
How awesome!!!!

Looks like you had a blast of a wedding!!!

The pics are great!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! You are such a classic beauty, and you looked lovely in your dress. The yellow is so sweet and cheery, and your details were just right.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results