shape
carat
color
clarity

MelissaSue!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RMFA

Rough_Rock
HI!

I just saw some of your posts and realized you are planning your wedding in Buffalo! I currently live in NYC, but was raised on Grand Isalnd. My fiance and I are planning our wedding in Buffalo too!

Have you decided on a venue and church yet?

I have been to all of your possible venues (and more) when we were looking around (over Christmas....)

There are so many options.....we have just made our decision!
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
We are hopefully booking the Historical Society tomorrow!!! Keep fingers crossed!!
Our church is St Mary''s in Lancaster. Its one of the churches FI and his family attend regularly.

When is your wedding? Where did you decide for your venue?

RMFA

Rough_Rock
Our wedding is July 2006.

Our venues are: St. Joseph''s Cathedral and the Jacobs Executive Center (Butler Mansion).

We are SO excited!

We looked at the historical Society too. it is so beautiful and the gardens outside are gorgeous and a great spot for pictures!

Good Luck!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Ohh. the butler mansion looks nice. I didn''t really want to go for the mansion look.. I wanted big open space.. a la the historical society. I looked at the Statler though and I found the one woman from Park Lane Catering to be really irritating. Were they okay with you? Maybe this woman is only in charge of bookings at the Statler.. and not the butler mansion.. but she was on our NERVES.

Good Luck with planning your wedding!!

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results