shape
carat
color
clarity

Massage before the wedding-North Shore, Mass?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Did or will anyone get a massage the day of your wedding? And do any of you New England ladies know of a good spa in the Cape Ann/North Shore area?

I''m thinking of going to a spa and getting one, and maybe taking some of my female friends and family (I don''t technically have bridesmaids) in the morning before the wedding. I think I''ll need the stress release, especially since the wedding isn''t until 6PM, which gives me way too much time to get anxious. I don''t expect hair and makeup and getting dressed to take more than two hours, so I''m thinking I''ll have plenty of time after breakfast to go and do something relaxing for myself. It''s relaxing me right now to think about getting a massage, actually!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Hmm... I don''t know that I''d get one the day of... they always tend to make me drowsy and sometimes with the toxin release (from tight muscles) I''m a little bit sore, plus I always have to drink a lot of water after and that would be a pain with a wedding dress on. Can you schedule one for a day or two before? If you do one day of, just make sure it''s a very superficial and short massage! Maybe get a pedicure instead?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results