shape
carat
color
clarity

Married with a few pics....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
We were married on April 4th, but I've been way too busy to post! Anyway, my favorite part of pricescope is seeing everyone's pictures! Time for me to contribute a little. My photographer posted a few photos on her blog, we the first wedding (Melissa & Clint). Enjoy! I hope to post more later.........

http://lifelongstudios.wordpress.com/

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! You look amazing. I love the way you set up the table seating cards. and....that cake!!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! You don''t know how hard it was to cut into the cake! The table cards were DIY, then placed inside 5X7 acrylic frames. Total cost for 11 tables: $15!!!!!!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
You and your husband looked GORGEOUS, both of you, and your pictures are amazing!!!

It looks like you had a wonderful day... congratulations!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!!!! I can''t wait to see the rest of them!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks great! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
*sighs wistfully* Giiiiirl...you have no idea how much I wish I had your figure. :) You looked amazing and so did your DH (can you believe that?!! He''s your HUSBAND now!! :) ) It looks like a GORGEOUS event and I def. can''t wait to see more photos!!! :) Congratulations! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like an amazing day! You and your DH look fab.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Izzy you looked amazing. What a fabulous day!

I think my favorite picture is the 15th. It''s B&W of you and your husband standing holding champagne glasses. The look on both of your faces is so loving and peaceful.
1.gif
What a great capture of the emotion of the day!

Thanks for sharing!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous pics! You looked amazing and all of the details were beautiful. You and DH looked so happy! Congrats on being MARRIED!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly woman! What a gorgeous day, gorgeous bride, handsome groom! I love your colors, the simply tied bouquet, and the shots in someone''s backyard! I can''t wait to see more of your photos. Congratulations!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Wow
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You are such a beautiful bride. Your photos are amazing. Everything looked soo beautiful. The detail on your dress, PHENOM! Wow! (and your groom wasn''t too shabby either!
28.gif
)

What a beautiful day! Thank you for sharing w/ us!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I adore your dress and all of the lovely details! Great flowers too!

Your pictures turned out absolutely wonderfully.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Izzy you looked amazing!!
31.gif
...Your dress looks just perfect on you! I love the cake and the seating cards and the bouquet and pretty much everything!

Congrats dear!! If definitely looks like you had a wedding to remember! I can''t wait too see more!

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
A special congratulations to you as we share the SAME ANNIVERSARY now :) Your pics are just beautiful and I can''t wait to get my pro shots now. A toast to the beautiful couple and an extra toast to APRIL 4th!!! ;-)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY for April 4th weddings!!! I didn''t get married on 4/4, but it IS my birthday!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you and your husband looked GORGEOUS! Beautiful photos! Congratulations!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful! Lovely wedding!

Congrats!!!!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
You looked beautiful Izzy! And your dress was DIVINE!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for all your wonderful comments! We have some other favorites I would love to post but I am having trouble figuring out my new computer
14.gif
The only thing we are disappointed with are the family shots. It was so bright up on the rooftop that a lot of people are squinting and there are some glares on people''s heads. I am going to talk to my photographers to see if they can photoshop some of the glares. We''ll see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results