shape
carat
color
clarity

Married!!! Some pro pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding was last Saturday, May 23. Everthing went wonderfully, I can''t think of anything I would have changed!!! Rain was in the forecast, but it ended up being low 80''s and sunny all day long! Our wedding and reception were at a golf course, and the chapel is on-site and brand new- we were the 10th wedding to be held there. Our on-site coordinator was great, the food was awesome and I loved our photographers. He had a big screen playing photos of the ceremonoy playing during the reception, and guests loved that. The photos I have are from the slideshow, and I will have lots more shortly.

First up... getting ready.

052309weddingaj.JPG

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I loved my flowers! All tulips, mostly light pink with some dark pink and white.

anniesweddingtojoe.JPG

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I love this shot of my neice, taken during one of the prayers.

052309weddingaj11.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! What a beautiful bride!
Love your dress and that veil is killer! Such great pictures ... thanks for sharing Anniee

SassyB

Shiny_Rock
You look beautiful! The chapel is so dang cute! I LOVE it!!
Great photos. thanks for sharing ;-)

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your wedding pictures turned out great! and absolutely adore the chapel
1.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Great pics! It looks like it was a lovely wedding.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely wedding, I love your bouquet!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Congratulations
36.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 1:11:19 PM
Author: anniee19
The wedding chapel

i LOVE this picture (and the rest of your wedding :)) but this one has a beautiful antique quality!!!

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I love your dress - did you add the sleeves to it? It looks amazing. And what a beautiful chapel!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Everything is just gorgeous! The chapel, the BM dresses, the flowers! And Your dress is incredible!!!!! Where did you get it from???

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
You were such a beautiful, radiant bride! Your chapel and outside of the chapel are GORGEOUS. What a beautiful setting to be united.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that chapel is perfect! Your wedding was beautiful! I like the color of those BM dresses...what brand and color is that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results