shape
carat
color
clarity

Mandarine''s more DIY Stuff! (pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I took advantage of my sister being here so she could help me with a few projects!...

You remember the cute little magnets I got when I was in Madrid?...these guys:

9.gif

littlecutemagnets_Spain.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Second project...

OOT Welcome Bags!!!!

I am in Florida and wanetd to do something fun and unique. I didn''t want to just give them a gift paper bag and thought it would be nice to give them something they could use to go to the beach while they were here (some guests might forget to bring their beach bags!!).

We painted each one...it took a long time but it was a lot of fun!

Ready to paint?

Ready_to_paint.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
All the bags!!!

(we were still missing 3, but got tired...lol)

AllBags_Hardworkpays.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Another one..

I loved them all but this one was my sister''s favorite (so she already claimed it!)...

more_detail_shells.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
That''s it for now!...

Inside so far the bags only have a cute visor and water guns! ;-)

M~

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
I love your bags! I think it''s great that you took the time to personalize them. And I still just love those little magnets :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously I''m in awe of all your DIY work! The bags are fab and I love the magnets!

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Mandarine! I think you win the "sweetest wedding" award! Your favors and bags have so much personality! Wonderful job!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I can''t believe the day is almost here!...every time I finish a project it feels closer and closer!!

I''ve been getting things off my list...and it just feels SO good!

This weekend I went to the church and heard the solist and organist that will be singing at our wedding. The next time I hear them I will be walking down the aisle!!!. The girl has an amazing voice, she will do a beautiful job! (I specially can''t wait for her to sing the Ave Maria).

M~

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine!

OMG, I am in awe! Absolutely amazing!!

Where did you find the cute favor boxes?????

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I bought them in ebay...they were super cheap but the shipping took forever. I wasn''t in a hurry, but if you are I would make sure you sue a vendor that guarantee''s the shipment date!.

My ebay vendor was efavormart. Again, the boxes are great...BUT the shipping was expensive IMO and took a little while to get here.

The ribbon is from Michael''s and the paper for teh tags is the left over paper from the invites!. The tags are attached to the ribbon using the glue dots (I love those things!!!!!)

Hope that helps :)

M~

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Oooh Mandarine I LOVE the bags. They are very adorable and a very good idea. Where did you find the blank canvas bags? I wanted to make totes for my bridal party!

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine,

Your DIY jobs are seriously awe inspiring.
23.gif
I hope to do a lot DIY, but I fear you will put me to shame!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!!

You should definitely DIY if you can and if you enjoy it. For me it''s relaxing so it''s actually good therapy...lol.

The bags are from Michael''s...I believe they were $8 for 3...you may be able to find them cheaper on the web though.

M~

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! I love the welcome bags! What a nice, personal touch that is! You are very talented my dear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results