shape
carat
color
clarity

Lulu''s Wedding Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock

Hi all!

35.gif

I just went to add my pictures to T-gal''s thread (great idea) and realized that they have disappeared . . . so here''s a late reposting. Thanks!

By way of background, we got married in Vermont on July 7, 2006.

1lulu1111111.jpg

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pictures! I especially love the black and white one! Congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH, Lulu - I loved your pics the first time around, and I love seeing them again!

My favourite is the limo pic, and the last pic - you looked lovely that day - living up to your name, dear!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks lauren! your photos are spectacular - much like that little bauble that recently came into your possession
31.gif
it was fun to go and dig up the photos - bringing back all those memories! can you believe that i still haven''t printed any!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
This is the first time I''ve seen your wedding photos, and they are so pretty! Your setting looks like it was absolutely gorgeous, and you two make a really cute couple. I also really like your dress and veil.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 1:31:11 PM
Author: lovelylulu
thanks kittybean and let me just say that your EC is amazing!!!
Thank you so much (*huge smile*)! Just wondering--how many people were at your wedding?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loved your pics Lulu. Where in VT did you get married? I''m originally from right on the NH/VT border.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures LL, your and your DH look adorable. Vermont looks lovely. That is one state DH and I would love to visit one day.

Linda

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are amazing! Thanks for reposting them!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks hudson! our church was in rutland, vt and the reception was in a little town called ludlow.

linda - you should definitely visit vermont. i think that it's actually prettier in the summer, but the winter is great too.

thanks bee* - i've been lurking around your threads. everything looks gorgeous!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh Ludlow, I love Okemo Mtn! I''m from Hanover.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
that''s not far at all! i''m actually from NY, but both DH and I have family in VT. we love the outdoors, so those big green mountains were a perfect backdrop.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You are gorgeous and your dress devine. Your DH is a hottie--hence all the kissing!
2.gif
Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks canuk-gal. i was afraid i went a bit overboard on the *kissing* shots
emembarrassed.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
any an interesting little tidbit about my dress:

I ordered a divine vera wang dress (don''t think that i have pictures) sight unseen. I had it altered and at the 11th hour just wasn''t feeling comfortable in it. So, I hopped on ebay and ordered this jcrew dress for something like $50. yup $50. it was simple and perfectly me.

however, riding from our hotel to the church in that old rolls royce - the reddish leather backseat transfered this huge mark on the side of my silk dress.
6.gif
my ladies were trying to save the day with baby powder, tissues, etc. but that stain was set. fortunately, none of it seemed to matter to me or anyone else for that matter!! on your way to the reception a friend loaned me her beach towel to prevent any further staining. a very funny sight!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results