shape
carat
color
clarity

Lindsey''s Wedding Planning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered our favors today. We''re going to do mini bottles of sparkling cider. I''m also thinking about adding a box of truffles
1.gif
Alpenglow has wonderful cider -- they even have sparkling pear which is great. So I know there are a lot of sites where you can order the mini bottles of cider and make your own custom label.. but then I thought that might really look like overkill. So I bought bottles with the stock label, and I''m just adding a custom winetag.

cider123.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the tags that I made on foryourparty.com

Attachments

• tag123.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 150

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Diamonds are Hot -- actually yes, I''ve seen the samples. I ordered a set a few weeks ago. The quality is very nice. Do you know if they will assemble them though? I watched the DVD that comes with the sample and the assembly looked so obnoxious. I am absolutely horrible at DIY stuff if I can''t do it on the computer. Even the poor fiance had to glue crystals on our engagement party invitations because I was dreadful at it.

Also, that Henry Roth style you mentioned is absolutely beautiful! I was torn between my dress and that one! Would you believe that I jokingly begged my parents for two dresses -- but they weren''t falling for the whole "one for the ceremony, one for the reception" deal
31.gif
31.gif

Roth''s dresses are stunning -- the style that you like is so simple and elegant, but it has such beautiful detailing. That is why I like his dresses -- they are so deceptively simple. Like mine... it looks like a simple sheath... but it''s totally covered in crystals
36.gif

CajunBelle

Rough_Rock
30.gif
awww!!! shaaaa! ya''lls wedding is going to be so beautiful!!! i''m totally inspired!! i LOVE the jewelry and the BM dresses!!! oh-so-fabulous!

Clarygrace

Shiny_Rock
Looooove those shoes! Hurry and bid before I do!

31.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
This morning I just did the math on my cake -- $9.80 a slice at 120 servings. People had better eat that cake
31.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
lindsey: everything you chose is gorgeous. so rich and wintery. can''t wait to see the post-pictures!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Officially a wedding psycho... I just ordered custom cocktail napkins, they look just like these, but with our names. I never thought I''d stoop to custom napkins...
31.gif
At least they were cheap!

cocktail napkins.jpg

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Lindsey,

I think the cocktail napkins are great, a really nice touch. You need napkins at the reception anyway, so you''ll get use out of them AND they further personalize your day.
1.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/29/2006 7:16:31 PM
Author: *Lindsey*
I''m also thinking about doing this for the bridesmaids as well... I''m not totally sure yet, but I really like it.

47b6d702b3127cce8d7cff88ff3700000016100AbMmbJo3bMmNg
where did you find this wrap?? It''s fab!!

Bambina

Rough_Rock
Hi Lindsey!
I''m getting married January 6, 2007 too!!! I''m not nearly as organized as you, but it''s coming together. I''ll try to get my stuff together and take pictures so I can share. I posted my favors a while back, does that count?

Everything of your looks beautiful! Congrats!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Sweetpea,

The wrap is from eBay. Try searching for "mink wedding."

Bambina,

Nice wedding date
36.gif
It may look like I''m organized, but I feel faaaar from it. There''s so much to do! Good luck with your planning!

Bambina

Rough_Rock
Hey Lindsey, I''ve been meaning to post earlier, but for some reason my computer at work won''t let me log on anymore--very sad. Anyway, would you mind telling me more about your jewelry, this is PS, no? I love your taste, must be something with having sharing the same wedding date.
2.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Hey bambina -- you''re right, we do have good taste!

The jewelry is from Nordstrom -- the necklace is $218 and the earrings are $60 something. Here''s the link to the necklace -- http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2909644/0~2376776~2374327~6005464~6005503~6005504?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6005504&P=1

The earrings are linked off of that page too. Enjoy! If you order them and love them, you have to let me know!

Bambina

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lindsey. Funny, I was there earlier this week to check out bridesmaids jewlery and didn''t think of me. I love your necklace, but I really want chandelier earrings. If I can find some to some what match the necklace, I''ll probably get it. I like how simple and classy it is.

What do you think of these sets for the bridesmaids'' gifts? There are four of them and a female grooms attendant--all in different black Vera Wang dresses. My accent color is Fuchsia. Here''s the first one...

bridesmaid jewelry1.jpg

Bambina

Rough_Rock
Other option....

bridesmaid jewelry2.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I love that three stone set as well. Gorgeous! I''m on the hunt for bridesmaid jewelry too. My girls are in black ball gowns so I''m going to go with pearls for them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results