shape
carat
color
clarity

LC''s Wedding Dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
So we are planning to elope on a beach, just the two of us. We were at the mall today and came across this little beauty........

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3026588?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=bcbgmaxazria+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I love that dress, I actually was thinking on wear that for my civil wedding, but I had a huge problem, the bust line keept fliping out, so I did not buy it. Maybe was just that dress, but check that out.

Good luck dress hunting.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful dress!! did you try it on? and if so, do we get to see pics?
also when you say ''we''... do you mean you and fiance? who better to tell you if the dress is perfect =] than him

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Pretty dress! How nice you were able to find one that you like so quickly.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! It is exactly what I would wear if I were getting married near the beach
30.gif

Can''t wait to see pictures of you in it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I like it!!! alot, mmhmm!
5.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. What shoes are you going to wear with it??

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Nice! Very pretty dress!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous. i''m sure it looks beautiful on you!! will we ever get some live pictures?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t love it. And I can''t believe they photographed it on a model looking so short. Anyway, check out the Nicole Miller wedding dress line. Affordable and most of the designs look like great options for the beach.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 8:14:05 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Yeah, I don''t love it. And I can''t believe they photographed it on a model looking so short. Anyway, check out the Nicole Miller wedding dress line. Affordable and most of the designs look like great options for the beach.
A lot of the Adriana Papel dresses are short. Beware of that. She has a ton of this same dress out there right now (my FMIL is wearing one similar to our wedding but obviously in a different color...it looks stunning on) but had a hard time finding one that would be long enough. And my mom tried one on- she''s only 5''5" and also couldn''t get one long enough.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Since I plan to be barefoot on the beach, it is long enough. Shoes (for Bee) will me something very flat - not sure what in particular. FI and I shopped for it together, and he loves it on me. As for pics of me in the dress, they are on my home computer. Maybe if I get organized tonight......

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 9:10:21 PM
Author: gaby06
I love that dress, I actually was thinking on wear that for my civil wedding, but I had a huge problem, the bust line keept fliping out, so I did not buy it. Maybe was just that dress, but check that out.

Good luck dress hunting.
I am not very "endowed'', so I have no bust line issue!!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 9:31:38 AM
Author: LitigatorChick
Date: 8/9/2009 9:10:21 PM

Author: gaby06

Good luck dress hunting.

I am not very ''endowed'', so I have no bust line issue!!!!

I''m glad works for you, Because is BEAUTIFUL dress!!
30.gif
30.gif
Can not wait to see pics
9.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Here I am - forgive the lack of makeup, the hair not done and the nasty tan lines. I had been shopping for about 5 hours at this point!!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s try the attachment again......

LCsdress.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LC-I think the dress looks lovely on you and I think without shoes it''s a great length. I wonder what thoughts were in your mind when that pic was taken....you look like the cat who ate the canary
27.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LC, the dress looks much better on you than on the scrawny model on the Nordstrom site. And I think the length will be perfect as long as you''re wearing flat sandals or barefoot. I like it!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
I think your dress looks PERFECT on you, LC! (Your fiance has great taste *wink*)

It''s both elegant & classic
36.gif

~Allyson

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous on you-fits perfectly and it''s a perfect length for flats.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
That dress looks great on. Lucky finding a dress so quickly at such a great price.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
No doubt, LC...you are quick!!! What a great find! And, it looks great on you!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! It''s perfect and you wear it well.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks great on you! Congrats on your find and your recent engagement!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
WOW LC, that dress is really stunning on you.

I didn''t like it on the model but on you...wow!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I am hoping to "tone up" a bit pre-wedding and work it a bit better also. I will go barefoot on the beach, so the length will be fine. I''ll do flats/very low heel otherwise.

Hudson, I was thinking, hurry up and take this picture so I can drink some wine......
31.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
LC, that dress looks stunning on you. You''ve really got just the right figure for it.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVE that dress! it highlights your figure beautifully!! how are you going to accessorize?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results