shape
carat
color
clarity

LauraSLP''s Wedding Attire and Jewelry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t updated with any pictures recently, but figured I would start a new thread since MY DRESS CAME IN!!!!!!
1.gif

Detail shot....!

White Dress 001.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Waiting to be tried on!

White Dress 002.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
The whole package....veil, tiara, dress!
2.gif

White Dress 007.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
And the semi-cathedral train....my favorite part!

White Dress 009.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Coloriffics shoes I plan to wear!

Andie bridal shoes1a.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
My bridal necklace from Looney Maiden Jewelry. I haven''t tried it on with my dress, but may remove the uppermost strand because they keep twisting!

White Dress 004.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Matching earrings!

White Dress 010.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I plan on having a bouquet similar to this, but with lighter lavender roses!

Flowers1a.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
My bridesmaids will have pastel colored bouquets similar to this style. Also, their dresses (see my next few pictures) will be similar to the color of the dresses in this pic.

Pastel color bridesmaid bouquet.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
The BM dress is a 2-piece Mori Lee and will be in cornflower blue (almost periwinkle)! The satin is gorgeous and very lightweight for a summer wedding.

bridesmaid1.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
The removable "stole" will be modified into a halter style that snaps or hooks in the back.

bridesmaid2.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so lovely. I especially love your jewelry though! Beautiful!!! And you are SUCH a pretty girl!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sarah and Gypsy! I am blushing!!
2.gif

My dress will need taken in a little bit at the top (shockingly), and I am still hitting up the gym to tone my arms!

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Laura! Your dress is beautiful! I love that the detailing is kinda swirly and feminine without being outright floral. Congrats on your dress arriving!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Looking really great! Everything is nicely pulled together, well done!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you have all of your ducks in a row! Congrats! And you look stunning in your dress. It is perfect for you!

Yay!
36.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
misysu2, swimmer, and ang3199 -

Thanks for your nice comments! I was honestly having second thoughts about my dress and jewelry combo, but all of your opinions help ease my doubt!
1.gif

justwondering

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!

Do you have a close-up of your tiara and veil? It looks like the veil has a scalloped edge (which I adore!!!) but can''t quite tell...

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
justwondering - I don''t have a picture of the tiara close-up. I may not even keep it because I bought the tiara before I bought my necklace/bracelet/earrings set from Looney Maiden. I am going to try on my dress again this weekend b/c my Flower Girl will be trying on her dress...it just came in! I am worried that the tiara I already bought will not match the sparkle of the AB swarovski crystals on my jewelry. If that is the case, I may try to sell it and buy a bridal tiara comb from Looney Maiden!

You guys should really check out her website....she has beautiful stuff (custom made with your color requests!)

Also, my veil is fingertip length and does have a scalloped edge...Here is the best picture I could find! Maybe I will take more this weekend when I try on the dress again!
21.gif

White Dress 006.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
everything looks amazing! I especially love your bouquets!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I love your veil! Is is scalloped at the edges? So pretty! The detailing on your dress is awesome, too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress! Looks great on you!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Laura, you look beautiful. I can''t wait to see more pictures. Bring your shoes, veil, etc. as well as your camera so we can see too!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all! My 2nd dress try-on is scheduled for Saturday at 10:00am! I will take lots of pictures! I really hope that my jewelry will match ok with my dress and tiara!
19.gif

Also, my FG is going to be trying on her dress for the 1st time. She is 4 (5 in March), but wears a size 2! Soooo petite and adorable...she just loves feeling like a princess!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results