shape
carat
color
clarity

Lanie,SeattleSweetheart, meresal, AprilD, any other 7/25 ladies....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
T E N more days!!!!!!!!!

Its REALLY hitting me now.
My FI is even acting differently - I can feel his excitement, too!

I only have until next Wednesday to get things done, because I want to have EVERYTHING completely done before my parents and sisters arrive Wednesday morning.

Woooooooooo!!!!!!! So excited!!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY ladies! So close!!!

Threadjack for a minute. DBMFD-I love your kitty/avatar. What kind of cat is it and can you post pics in the furry baby thread in Family/Home/Health?

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 10:23:02 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
YAY ladies! So close!!!
Threadjack for a minute. DBMFD-I love your kitty/avatar. What kind of cat is it and can you post pics in the furry baby thread in Family/Home/Health?

Thank you! She is possibly a lynx point siamese kitty or mix of some of that. Her blue eyes and her one health problem (feline hyperesthesia) lead us to believe she has some Siamese for sure. I have to check out that thread - I LOVE fur babies and can''t wait to have more someday! (We are not allowed pets in this apartment..shhh! ;-) )

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Yay July 25th!!!! I couldn''t sleep last night, and neither could FI. There were so many things running through my head.

I still have to:

Make cookies for OOT boxes (I''m nuts, right?)
Make OOT boxes
Buy one last bmaid gift
Buy flowergirl and ringbearer gifts
Wrap bmaid gifts
Wrap up honeymoon outfits*
Pack for honeymoon
Possibly buy a pair of good but cute walking shoes/sandals for honeymoon (GREECE!!!)
Deliver OOT bags to various hotels
Clean big time for our open house on Thursday at our brand new house! (YAY!!!)
Send out latest thank yous

*My friend told me that she had a different outfit for every night of their honeymoon. She wrapped each one up and took them with her. Every night before they went to dinner, she would let him choose a wrapped gift, and that''s what she had to wear that night. I LOVED the idea, so that''s what I''m going to do as well!!!

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
Seriously.. I cant believe that its just around the corner!
Im getting really excited.
We have a wedding to attend this weekend, so Im hoping that itll be a nice time to take a break from the chaos
1.gif

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
I can''t believe it''s only 10 days away!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I still have to print and assemble programs.
Wrap thank you gifts
Write thank you cards
Type out and print schedule
And then pack
And there must be some other misc stuff too that I''ll remember as I go.
I can''t belive my to do list has shrunk so much! Yipee!
36.gif
36.gif

Here we go ladies for the last push through until 10 days from now. We can do it!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
I swear I''ve been to Hobby Lobby and Michaels at least 8 times this week. I hate over buying stuff (like ribbons, etc) so in my stupidity, I keep going back to pick up more. UGH.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
okay, I can''t read the other posts because I''ll have a panic attack if I see a list of things I haven''t done for my wedding in less than three days, but I wanted to log on and tell you girls to have a WONDERFUL last week before your marriage. Stay calm and take a few moments when you can to stop everything and hug your fiance. Trust me... I had to count to ten in my head a few times when he would try to distract me this week just to mess with me while I was busy with wedding junk, but in the end... it really is just junk! We spent our last weekend at home together, no showers, no traveling, just some time for the two of us, and if you can swing it, I highly recommend some down time together. I haven''t been logged in very much because my normal web browser doesn''t let me post, but I read all the time and follow my Texas girls Lanie and Meresal. You both will be stunning brides, and I can''t wait to see pictures in a few weeks when we are all married!

Best wishes to all of you!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
GP you are so sweet!! I hope you have an incredible weekend, and I can't wait to see your pictures as well!!

I am getting SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!
9.gif
Other than the small/or not really that small issue with FMIL last night, everything has been incredible, and C and I are so ready to be married!! I have two more days at work and then all 7 days off before the wedding to finish everything over the next week. I'm headed home on Saturday and C will join me on Wednesday. I can't wait to get out of here and back with my mom to get all the loose ends tied.

Major projects are:
Programs
Favors
BM gifts (
38.gif
I'm horrible)
Find dress for after the reception
put OOT bags together

I can't believe we are all so close!!!!! FYI Our wedding day will be on the 10-day forecast starting tonight at midnight!!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Guilty! i was wondering where you were! That was such a sweet post. YOU have a wonderful last few days before you wedding! I'll be thinking about you, and thanks for the advice on s l o w i n g down and taking it all in!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you ladies.....I can''t wait to hear all about your weddings!!!
36.gif

Lori

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 9:00:22 PM
Author: Guilty Pleasure
okay, I can''t read the other posts because I''ll have a panic attack if I see a list of things I haven''t done for my wedding in less than three days, but I wanted to log on and tell you girls to have a WONDERFUL last week before your marriage. Stay calm and take a few moments when you can to stop everything and hug your fiance. Trust me... I had to count to ten in my head a few times when he would try to distract me this week just to mess with me while I was busy with wedding junk, but in the end... it really is just junk! We spent our last weekend at home together, no showers, no traveling, just some time for the two of us, and if you can swing it, I highly recommend some down time together. I haven''t been logged in very much because my normal web browser doesn''t let me post, but I read all the time and follow my Texas girls Lanie and Meresal. You both will be stunning brides, and I can''t wait to see pictures in a few weeks when we are all married!

Best wishes to all of you!!

thank you sooo much for your sweet words! FI and I just went out for a few beers and sushi and had NO wedding talk, which was very nice! what great advice!have a wonderful wedding!!!!!i cant wait to see pics and hear all about it!

i still have:
programs
table name thingies
placecards
hair trial
pick up dress
find earrings and bracelet
BM gifts (i''m bad, too!)
ring bearer/flower girl gifts
wrap those said gifts
make centerpieces
wrap gifts for parents (8X10 pic of us framed from our engagement pics)
finalize reading

these must be done by wednesday but i have faith they will be.

ps - lanie - congrats on the house!!!!!! wooo! how exciting!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 10:39:39 PM
Author: loriken214
Thinking of you ladies.....I can''t wait to hear all about your weddings!!!
36.gif

Lori

cute kitty!!!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
We''re in single digits ladies!!
31.gif

My Wedding Day Forecast at Day 9:
Partly Cloudy High: 99 Low: 79 20% chance of rain (which isn''t too bad it might keep the temp down a bit
3.gif
)

Anyone else want to share??

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
High of 99, low of 76, and 10% chance of precip. It doesn't account for Houston humidity, which today is at 84%. GROSS. I hate humid summers.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Partly Cloudy, Sunny, high of 75, low of 67 :)
Redondo Beach, CA

Where is everyone else getting married?

N I N E days!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 9:54:20 AM
Author: DMBFiredancer
Partly Cloudy, Sunny, high of 75, low of 67 :)
Redondo Beach, CA

Where is everyone else getting married?
Getting married in North Texas.

My Wedding temp just updated-
High: 100
Low: 79
Precip: 0% (so much for cooling off... LOL!)

Lanie: I HATE Houston right now. If you didn''t have to finish getting ready for your wedding, I''d invite you back to Dallas with me this weekend!! Still freakin'' hot, but the dryness is wonderful!! Even my make-up looks better when I''m there.
13.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha...I think Dallas is hotter temperature-wise, but they are pretty much the same with humidity factored in. It''s like a brick wall of heat anytime I go outside. I don''t know if I told you this, but I grew up in Plano. You grew up in Fort Worth or Houston?

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck finishing last details! I hope you all have amazing weddings and come back with stories and pictures!
36.gif

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
I''m getting married in Bremerton, Washington

Weather.com is predicting 81 degrees and 0% precipitation with mostly sunny skies.

36.gif
Yipee!

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
Four days ago it said completely sunny, no cloud.
Two days ago it said there was 100% chance of showers.
Today it says cloudy with sun, no rain.
All around the 20+ degree Celsius mark
Way to play with a brides emotion!!!!! Hahaha

Things to do yet
-favours (Monday) making caramel/candy apples YUM
-labels for apples for table seating
-pickup dress (tuesday)
-wrap bmaids & flowergirls presents
-print out day of schedule
-decide on a song to dance with my dad to (cant decide and he said its my choice)

I know theres more. But getting SOO excited!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 10:27:18 AM
Author: Lanie
Hahaha...I think Dallas is hotter temperature-wise, but they are pretty much the same with humidity factored in. It''s like a brick wall of heat anytime I go outside. I don''t know if I told you this, but I grew up in Plano. You grew up in Fort Worth or Houston?
Isn''t THAT the truth. Uggh, I just felt a wave of heat go over me. lol.

I grew up in Fort Worth, but I know quite a few people that went to East and West Plano. I didn''t know you grew up there. Shockingly and totally random, but the first person I met from Plano was when he almsot died. If you want to know the story I''ll be happy to share, you might know him. It was a horrible car accident on I35 north of Georgetown just before Christmas in ''03. I think he went to West, but was at UT.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh! I don''t think I know of that story. I lived on the west side but had to go to East because of zoning. It took me 30 minutes to get to high school, and it would have taken me 10 to get to West.

Sorry to turn the thread.

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Can I join in? I'm a 7/24 bride and can't believe the time is almost here! We are so excited!
I too have been to Michaels around 20 times in the past month.

Lanie- Im going to Greece on my honeymoon too, are you going to a particuar island? We are going to Santorini from July 28-Aug 9....We are so excited.......
1.gif

:)

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
luvinlife! hi! i think i am the only one who hasn''t been to michaels that much....maybe twice in the last month.
who knows if that will change this week, though!
8 days for you! wooo! :)

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 3:33:19 PM
Author: luvinlife
Can I join in? I''m a 7/24 bride and can''t believe the time is almost here! We are so excited!
I too have been to Michaels around 20 times in the past month.

Lanie- Im going to Greece on my honeymoon too, are you going to a particuar island? We are going to Santorini from July 28-Aug 9....We are so excited.......
1.gif

:)
We are going to Santorini too!!! We leave on the 26th, stay in Athens until the 28th, then we are in Santorini from the 28th until the 4th!!! We are excited as well. We are going to try to rent mopeds. We are staying in Kamari...can''t remember where it is in Santorini. We want to go to the vineyard too! Yeah!!!
36.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sending you all tons of dust for smooth, beautiful, and memorable days! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have an amazing day everyone!! Enjoy every minute of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results