shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladyciel''s Pro E-Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
We don't have the full set yet (she's sending them to us on cd), but Dionne (our photographer) blogged our engagement photos late last night! I love them!!

ladycepic1.jpg

ladycepic2.jpg

ladycepic3.jpg

ladycepic4.jpg

ladycepic5.jpg

ladycepic6.jpg

ladycepic7.jpg

ladycepic8.jpg

ladycepic9.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
They came out great!!! It looks like you have a very good photographer. Your wedding pics are going to be awesome!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful! I *adore* your dress & those heels are TDF!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, thanks IndyGirl! I kind of hope Freke sees these.
31.gif

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
lady, they are gorgeous!!!!! i love the one of the two of you looking at each other with the car going by in the background, it''s awesome!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. I love the green in the first pic--all the colors are so vibrant. You guys make a lovely couple. Congrats!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You guys make such a cute couple and your shoes are stunning
30.gif
, the pics turned out fantastically :)

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I love your e-pics! You are a darling couple! Also, kudos on the hot dress and awesome shoes!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
awesome pictures! very artistic. love love love the shoes and it''s a pretty great shot of your derriere as well ;-) definitely hold on to that one to look back on when you''re a granny. :) you guys are so cute together. congratulations! cheers!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ladyciel,

The pictures are gorgeous! How wonderful!

And, there''s something I''ve been meaning to tell you for so long now...but as I posted before, I was feeling very sad after my wedding came and went
7.gif
and I am just starting to come out of it...anyway...I used your suggestion for my song to walk down the aisle...Romanze...what a beautiful song. I didn''t actually hear it the day of (I was completely OBLIVIOUS to everything - I didn''t even see the flowers hanging on the chairs, nothing! All I saw was FI
30.gif
- I kept asking him later, "really, the flowers were there? haha) So thank you for that wonderful suggestion - and make sure to take a break from looking at your FI to let your ears take in the song...such a beautiful song.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
They all look great! I love those red shoes and your dress in the first pics!

Cass

Rough_Rock
You and your fiance look great! I love the photos. Just beautiful!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I saw these last night and I love them! We are getting ours done on the 30th and I am so excited! They look great!
36.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
These are amazing!

I love them! That saturated hues make me swoon!!!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! We can''t wait to see the rest of them.
36.gif

I should give our photographer proper credit for these, shouldn''t I? Our WONDERFUL photographer is Dionne Haglund, of Rochester Hills, MI, who calls her studio The Shooting Gallery. She has so much enthusiasm and such an adventurous spirit - both of which feed into her artistic eye and ability to spot a great photo op. All the photos where I''m in the dress were taken at a location by some railroad tracks she spotted on her drive into town to meet with us. They didn''t make it to the blog (I hope some turned out), but our first set of photos were taken with us walking and sitting on the tracks. All that overgrown greenery behind us under the bridge in the first photo? Yeah, she was climbing around in there hoping she could find a safe way to get the two of us in there for some shots. She thankfully changed her mind, and instead we ended up balancing on the narrow ledge of the concrete against the rusty girders.

Mandarine: Awww, thank you! That means so much to me after seeing you and your handsome hubby together in your wedding photos!
gwendolyn: Thank you! I''ll admit the shoes were my favorite part of BOTH outfits.
9.gif

robbie: Photographer was the most important vendor to us, and we got so lucky getting her. It only happened because another couple had to cancel our date the same day we contacted her. I cannot wait to see what she does with our wedding photos.
IndyGirl22: Thank you! I bought the dress specifically for the photos. FI was with me and MADE me try it on. I''d been hunting for something a little brighter/more summery and wasn''t going to give it a chance at first. Of course, then we had to find FI a shirt to match. It''s embarrassing to admit just how much shopping we did for those matching outfits...
karasue91: I love that car one, too! When we first got set up for those shots, there was tons of traffic. Dionne was super psyched to get some blurred cars behind us, but the second we were ready the cars just magically disappeared. Thankfully she caught one of the very few that went by!
Bia: I think the vibrant colors could be considered a trademark of our photog. She loves her some color saturation! (So do we
10.gif
)
Deelight: Thank you! I''m glad so many of you like my shoes.
9.gif

SarahLovesJS: Aww, thanks sweetie!
bensbride: I definitely have to pass your kudos to FI on finding the dress, and he''s a strong supporter of shoe love, too. I found the perfect man.
5.gif

cellososweet: Haha, you crack me up! I looked at that photo and said "where did my arse go??". I''m definitely on the more bootilicious side. Those jeans? My curvy fit Levi''s. The regular fits just won''t play nice with my tush and hips. Perhaps Dionne''s camera magically subtracts 5lbs?
36.gif

cladinam: I hope you''re starting to feel better!! I''m so afraid I''m going to go through the same thing you have, missing the planning and wedding. My FI and MOH have both said they fear I''ll go through withdrawal, because it seems like I ALWAYS have something wedding related floating around my head (it''s true). I''m so flattered you chose Romanze, though! I''m glad I could help! I will definitely make a point of listening, and if all else fails I''ll have to ask our guitarist for a reprise during dinner.
2.gif

Morgie44: Thanks, Morgie! I have a slight love affair with those red shoes. Too bad they don''t go with everything in my closet.
Cass: Thank you! All of you are just too sweet.
Rachie: I was waiting for you to see these! Figures you beat me to the punch, hehe. I saw the first set of her updates go up, and I had a feeling ours might be up before the night was over, but FI made me go to bed. Where are you going for yours?? We told her Ann Arbor and had no clue what to expect. She pulls up to meet us, and the first thing after greetings out of her mouth was "so how do you guys feel about railroad tracks?". She''s too fun(ny)!
Keepingthefaith21: Thank you! Love your kitty, btw. I hate being allergic.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I love those shots. You look non-nonsense amazing in those red shoes. Love it! And the ''''attitude poses'''' are terrific.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! They are SO edgy and romantic at the same time. I LOVE them! These are the first e-pics I''ve seen that make me sort of wish DH and I had had E-pics. Kudos to your photographer and of course to the 2 of you for being so photo-worthy.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, thanks allycat! You wouldn''t believe how much trouble we had looking serious. We''re both camera shy and quick to laugh, so Dionne telling us to look serious and dramatic just sent us into giggles and difficult to smother smiles. That didn''t stop her from asking, though! As she put it, she''s a "drama queen". "Think magazine - intensity- you can do it, promise." Fancy, neither of us are typically photogenic, so it cracks me up for you to refer to us as "photo-worthy". Thank you! I know our photographer has done post-wedding "e-pics" for her couples who missed out before the wedding. Maybe you could surprise your hubby with a special photo shoot?

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
lol....Oh I don''t think that a photo shoot would be a very pleasant surprise for him. He''d probably prefer to skip stuff like that (although I do have a photography major friend who would prob. do it)

It''s funny that you say you aren''t photogenic. What a difference a photographer who makes you comfortable can be, right?

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! WOW! WOW! Those are amazing! I loved them all! Truly amazing! You, your dress, shoes, and FI all picture perfect!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pictures, you two cuties are adorable!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
your shoe shot. I have to steal that mmk?

...Mental note to self: have awesome shoe shots taken for e-pics and w-pics....

Seriously. What amazing photos. I''m SO excited to see your wedding pics. These are gorgeous!!!! (Think she''d come to NM?)

And...I don''t have a really fabulous pair of red heels (who knew Freke was an anti-red shoe person?!) even though I''ve been looking for months now, so I''m totally jealous of your fantastic red heels.

...must go scour shoe websites now...

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
ladyc those are awesome!!! you guys look great
36.gif
i think dionne was a good choice!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these photos are gorgeous! You and your FI are so photogenic! I love your shoes too!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness are you right, Fancy! I''m so happy Dionne was able to make us feel comfortable. I don''t know if I''ll be able to completely forget the camera is there on wedding day, but I certainly won''t care like I usually would.

Thanks Brandy and Skippy!

Freke, I was wondering when you''d get in here and see my shoes! The fantastic red ones are Bandolinos I got at DSW. They''re my first pair of red shoes, too. Dionne is a total shoe nut, so just tell her you''ll have great kicks and I''m sure you could get her to NM.
10.gif
She was sooooo freaking excited when we stumbled across that purple pump painted on the door in the alley. She was really quick to figure out a way to get my shoes in the same shot. Then she had me hike up pant legs up so you could see my shoes better. Gotta love the priorities!

Thanks Mimzy! We are 110% happy with our choice.
5.gif

April Diamonds, I got my dress at a little boutique in town called Poshh, but I was able to find it on the Neiman Marcus website for you. Ella Moss dress

Thanks, Kim! I don''t know how photogenic we actually are (our photog probably snapped at least 300 shots - we don''t know yet how many came out), but I''m so flattered you guys think we are in these photos!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww so sweet!! I love your photos! You two are so cute together.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results