shape
carat
color
clarity

Labbie''s Non Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
We don''t have a ton, but folks have started sending in a few, so wanted to share some of our day.
In the midst of a hotter than usual Sept, we were treated to a high 70''s, partly cloudy (perfect for photos), and a cool breeze- perfect!

Our venue was a historic village/living museum in the country

Arriving at the church after a horse and carriage ride thru the village with my sisters. It was emotional, as my parents would have been thrilled to be there with us- I know they were there in spirit

Arriving.jpg

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
My oldest brother walking me down the aisle. He has a son, so when I said a quick thank you for doing this for me he said he was honored, and this was his one and only trip down the aisle accompanying a bride- almost got me crying, but then i caught a glimpse of my handsome fi-

EnteringWithTom.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful Cinderella bride you made! I so love that your brother gave you away...and that he appreciated the role. The time you were able to share with your sisters...I am sure is priceless for all of you. How thoughtful of you to have included them in your carriage arrival.

I think these photos you are calling non pro are anything but! They express everything so perfectly.

Congrats on your marriage...and glad he finally gave you a kiss to trump all others...
2.gif
but did he have to pull out his best...in front of all those people? (just kidding... I understand...this one has a significance that no other will ever match.)

Yippee you are a married Princess...with the kiss
emlips.gif
to prove it!!

DKS

Send us more photos!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
labbie, what your brother said made me all verklempt! So sweet...You look lovely, radiant and I love that you stayed true to you and didn''t go overboard with the makeup. I feel like I''m looking at the real labbie and that makes the photos more real. Cant wait to see more...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful couple!!! I love the roses! Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
so beautiful! You look kind of like Charlotte from Sex and the City!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Labbie:

You were a beautiful bride, and I LOVE that smile on your guy! That says it all!

I''m sure too that your parents were there in spirit....

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Labbie! You were beautiful, and your venue looks so tranquil. Can I ask what museum that is?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Labbie your pics are so touching. You are a stunning bride. You look so happy. I now your parents were with you in spirit and are so proud of you. You and your hubby make a very good looking couple. I can''t wait for more pics!!!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
labbie...everything looks beautiful! I''m sure your parents were there with you in spirit, and I can only imagine how proud of you they were! Many congratulations!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2007 12:11:08 PM
Author: surfgirl
labbie, what your brother said made me all verklempt! So sweet...You look lovely, radiant and I love that you stayed true to you and didn''t go overboard with the makeup. I feel like I''m looking at the real labbie and that makes the photos more real. Cant wait to see more...

surfgirl, thank you for the makeup comment, because I struggled big time with this. My hair and makeup person was great- it just took me a couple of times to explain correctly what I was going for- on the day of I couldn''t have been happier. I don''t wear much makeup normally and we ended up with just a primer and a tinted moisturizer, and it felt great. Even lasted thru all the dancing!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
dks: you are too sweet- i did feel like cinderella on the inside!

skippy: thanks, i too loved my roses- they are actually still alive in a vase- amazing

sweetpea: wow- i am a huge sitc fan- got the box set for my bday last year :) i take that as a huge compliment

minims: thanks, his smile is adorable isn''t it? we were both so happy, but very happy to be walking out of the church (it was a little toasty in there!)

selkie: thank you, it was extremely tranquil and just gorgeous. it''s the genesee country village and museum in mumford ny. a very quaint country setting, we love it there and couldn''t believe we could have a catholic ceremony in one of the churches- makes sense i guess since all the buildings are authentic, they were just moved from their original towns to the village/museum. i can''t wait to see some of the pics we got in front of the mansions.

kaleigh and harleigh- thank you so much- my sisters and i swear that the cool breeze we had was from mom and dad (we were so lucky to have that or else it would have been really hot)

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Wow, you made a beautiful bride labbie! And your hubby looks SOOO proud to have you on his arm as his new wife! So adorable
9.gif

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh...I thought I recognized the description and photos as the Genesee Country Museum...what a small world! We went there a number of times when I was a kid and I made sure to drag my boyfriend along for a visit the year before last. It was just as awesome as I rememberd and I can only imagine how amazing your wedding must have been there. I''m so jealous :) hehe

Congratulations!! Can''t wait to see more photos! You look soooo happy
emteeth.gif

~Heidi

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Labbie, what an utterly classically beautiful bride you were...I got chills looking at your pictures everything was so perfect! Congratulations tenfold, you and your new Hubby make a gorgeous couple!
36.gif
I love your dress and how elegant and refined it was...
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/30/2007 5:05:58 PM
Author: *~Sweetpea~*
so beautiful! You look kind of like Charlotte from Sex and the City!!
ITA!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/1/2007 9:47:29 PM
Author: hopefulheidi
Oh my gosh...I thought I recognized the description and photos as the Genesee Country Museum...what a small world! We went there a number of times when I was a kid and I made sure to drag my boyfriend along for a visit the year before last. It was just as awesome as I rememberd and I can only imagine how amazing your wedding must have been there. I''m so jealous :) hehe

Congratulations!! Can''t wait to see more photos! You look soooo happy
emteeth.gif

~Heidi

What a small world is right! We couldn''t believe they did weddings there, especially that we could have a Catholic ceremony there- the coordinators were amazing and our guests loved the venue (lots to do in between ceremony and reception). Thank goodness we were blessed with good weather.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 1:08:19 AM
Author: monarch64
Oh Labbie, what an utterly classically beautiful bride you were...I got chills looking at your pictures everything was so perfect! Congratulations tenfold, you and your new Hubby make a gorgeous couple!
36.gif
I love your dress and how elegant and refined it was...
35.gif

Thank you Monarch, you are so kind.
I loved my dress too, it was the first one I saw in a magazine that caught my eye. It''s Maggie''s Grace Kelly, and was so comfortable to wear. Also anxious for the pro pics, too bad they take so long.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results