shape
carat
color
clarity

Knot bio HELP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
O.k...I know a lot of you go on the knot...so I am hoping someone can help me w/my bio!
I went to www.shutterfly.com like the bio help said to and I transfered all of my wedding idea pics to an "album" on shutterfly. The instructions on knottiebio help said to right click on the photo and I will see "pathways" or something like that and I will be able to send a link to my bio and the pics will upload. O.k...when I right click, I have no option remotely like "pathways"...anyone else know of another way??
20.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
you need to right click and click on PROPERTIES to get the source of the photo.

Also.. photobucket.com is much easier to use than shutterfly. You don''t have to right click to get the code.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Are you on a Mac or a PC? PC I can''t help, but Mac I did finally figure it out (I will post a link to my bio later today when I finish it). PM me or post back if you need Mac help. Good luck and don''t forget to post a link when you finish!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am on a mac too...when I right click on shutterfly, properties is not an option...is this a mac thing?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so for Macs (and this is directly off the "knotties, get help with your bio" link on a lot of Knot bios:

open the picture in shutterfly, and then control click (or right click with a two-button mouse) and select "open image in new window"

Once the picture opens in a new browser window, copy and paste the address in the address bar at the top of the website - this is your image path, and can then be put into your bio in the appropriate html format.

hope that helps!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
what a pain in the butt that sounds like. USE PHOTOBUCKET.COM! Its so much better. I promise!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
O.k...sorry to be annoying!!! I switched all my pics to photobucket, got the URL, copied it and pasted it to the part on my bio where pics go. the pics do not show up...it just shows the link! argggg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results