shape
carat
color
clarity

KBerly August Wedding pics-finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures! I really like your colors and the cake is fabulous!
36.gif
Glad to see ya back.

Congrats!
face23.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you AmantdeChat, blushingbride, belle, robbie3982, njc, allycat0303, anchor31, ChargerGrrl for all the wonderful comments and welcome backs!
35.gif

blushingbride: the dress is by Pronovias, the Semilla with no flower. As far as the flowers, the hydrangeas were a little cheaper I believe. I always wanted a bunch of hydrangea, so I never priced out anything else, but for my bouquet, 4 BM, 2 mom's small cala lillies, 4 corsages, 10 bouts, cake decorations, and 12 centerpieces was $1200. I think that was pretty good! But, again depends where you live too.

njc: I do love looking at our wedding pics. I wish there were more different poses and some other pics I wish I would have gotten, but I was so into everything, I didn't remember to give the photog a list of poses I wanted, but overall I am happy with them. Can't wait to see our album!
1.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!
36.gif
You (& everything else) look absolutely STUNNING!!! MORE, MORE!!!
9.gif

Also: where in NC are you/was the wedding? I swear when I saw your cake picture my first thought was "That looks like Raleigh!"
3.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you albicocca!
1.gif
If you could figure that out from the picture, then you are good! Yes, it was in Raleigh at the Capital City Club. In the background is downtown. We live outside of Chicago now, but I am from Raleigh. Everyone commented on the views from atop the CCC, even with all the construction (they had just completed Fayetteville Street redo the week before the wedding, shew!)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kim!

Welcome back!!! Its great to see you here again! Your pictures are lovely! What a beautiful couple you two make! I love everything about your wedding...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dani! Thank you! It''s great to be back (when I type that, I feel like I moved away or something, ha
2.gif
) I missed not being able to chat on here. By the way, where did the PMs go??

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2006 10:25:42 AM
Author: KBerly
Thank you albicocca!
1.gif
If you could figure that out from the picture, then you are good! Yes, it was in Raleigh at the Capital City Club. In the background is downtown. We live outside of Chicago now, but I am from Raleigh. Everyone commented on the views from atop the CCC, even with all the construction (they had just completed Fayetteville Street redo the week before the wedding, shew!)

Hehe, so funny!!! You really can''t tell from that picture, I don''t know why it just struck me! I''m also from Raleigh but have been living in NYC for years now, but I know the view from the CCC was gorgeous!!

Also: yay Pronovias & blue in weddings! They did my dress, and our main wedding color is going to be blue too! I guess us ex-Raleigh-ites think alike!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow you look radiant! love the dress on you too!! it''s perfect on you! please post more pics of you wonderful day!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2006 10:44:28 AM
Author: KBerly
Hi Dani! Thank you! It''s great to be back (when I type that, I feel like I moved away or something, ha
2.gif
) I missed not being able to chat on here. By the way, where did the PMs go??
Hi Kim-

We are not able to use that function anymore- its been awhile now...
8.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
you look flawless!!

and your husband is too cute!

I love the citrus centerpieces!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow beautiful pictures!! You look amazing, honestly like you could have modeled that gown. It''s perfect for you and your classic hairstyle matches perfectly. The cake looks scrumptious too, I want to dive in LOL!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Hurray Kberly!

So beautiful! You look stunning in your dress, just stunning!!!!
I really love the centerpieces too... I wanted to do that with the lemons and limes, but produce proved to be a bit costlier than flowers for us.

Glad that you''re back too!
Congratulations!

Tybee

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi and thank you jcrow, lovelylulu, kcoursolle, Tybee!
35.gif

albicocca, we definitely have very similar tastes, and great taste at that
2.gif
Which Pronovias are you wearing? Point me to pictures, I wanna see! And yes, there was never a question of what our main color would be, had a harder time coming up with the right accent color. Where are you getting married?

kcoursolle, I did love our cake, the picture doesn't do it justice. And the taste...OMG! I am so picky when it comes to icing and our woman got it just right...yum! Even the fondant was yummy. I want some now too
1.gif

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
KBerly - You looked beautiful and your wedding looks like it turned out perfect!
1.gif

I think recognize your dress. Is it the Pronovias Semilla gown? If so, we are dress twins! I ordered that same dress and it should be coming in this Tuesday! One question though - did you wear a crinoline under your dress? I''ve been debating about that lately. Don''t you just love that material?

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you radiantgirl!
1.gif

Yes, it is Pronovias'' Semilla. I absolutely LOVED the dress and couldn''t have picked a more comfortable gown for a hot, summer, August day in North Carolina. The silk was perfection, lightweight and I felt beautiful in it. I did not wear a crinoline, and the only reason why I didn''t was because I knew it was going to be at least 90 degrees outside and I thought it would bother me.
One thing is for sure, You are going to love the Semilla
36.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Hi KBerly, congratulations! You look so beautiful and your husband so cute! What a lovely pair the two of you are. And welcome back!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful couple you make!!! Congratulations!
36.gif

I hope you will post more pictures, because everything so far looks wonderful! I REALLY like your cake!

pmnixa

Rough_Rock
Is your wedding band shared prong rounds? Where did you get it and what size is it (carat weight). How does it fit up next to your solitare? Do you have pictures of them together?

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi:

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Best wishes to both of you and please stop by the office
to visit if you''re ever back in the Boston area.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jeff!

Thank you! We have been out-of-town and I just saw you posted. Wanted to say hello! We miss Boston a lot and we hope to visit this summer. Chicago is about the same, just on a larger scale
1.gif
Hope all is well and take care
35.gif

Kim

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
You look so gorgeous- congratulations!
1.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
lovely pictures! what was the make of your dresss?

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Molly and Janine!

Janine- My dress was Pronovias Semilla from the 2004 collection, I do believe. It''s silk and was so incredibly comfortable in the heat!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results