shape
carat
color
clarity

Jaders731 wedding pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ladies.. I''ve been lazy.. but I am starting this thread to start a growing post of wedding pictures... this first batch are all in sepia... so very dramatic.. my husbands cousin took all of these.. they are gorgeous... enjoy!!!

This first picture is of our completed sand ceremony!

Symbols.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the reception entrance (this was at the end of the reception..)...
ETA: I think that is the silhouette of all of us in the background!

Reception Entrance.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Here is our cake.. in sepia of course... I should have color photos soon!

It was too windy to put the topper on the cake

mmmm Cake.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now... fun reception #3... this was after the alcohol started flowing!!! what a fun night! I promise.. more to come!

sultry.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooooooooh Jaders! You look beautiful in that dress! The photos are amazing!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
More More More!

yay, it''s so fun to see the pics start to flow in after reading your posts for the past couple of months!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures, I really love the B&W. You look gorgeous in that amazing dress, I love seeing your dress every time it''s posted.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! I''m a sucker for b/w photos! Congratulations!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jaders you guys are adorable. You do look so in love w/him; I am sure he loves you to pieces!!! Congrats; I love the pictures. I can''t wait for more
3.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Everything looks so beautiful!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing! I love the photos and you and your husband look so happy and in love. COngratulations again!

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
OMG, GORGEOUS pics!!!! You are stunning!!!!

btw, the sand thing, is that like the unity candle? What a great idea!!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
WOW~ Great pics, gorgeous in your dress, and I LOVE the idea of a sand ceremony (I pressume in leiu of candle right?).

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

More! Hee!

Major Congrats Jaders!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay - you look beautiful and ecstatic!!! I love the picture from the sand thing - way cool!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
great photos!! I love your dress also-Ive never seen one with the bodice like that-it looks great!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love your photos and "reception #3" is just amazing! I''m sure your husband will want that on his desk to remind him just how gorgeous you looked on that day. Did you have film photos or digital? It looks like film to me so I was just curious...I love that sepia quality. It looks so dreamy and surreal, which I''m sure is how the day felt anyway...

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
These photos are amazing! I feel like I''m looking through a magazine!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Again.. so sorry this is so late... but thank you ALL for your very kind comments!! It was such a dreamy day... I cant believe it is over.. but I am sooo happy that we are moving into our married life together.. its sooo awesome!!

To answer some of your questions:

ThefutureSB and mela lu: yes, we used the sand ceremony in lieu of the unity candle. There are many websites that have sand ceremonies for purchase... let me know if you want more info. We took the existing writings on sand ceremonies and wrote our own.. such a special personal touch.. it was beautiful. BTW.. you cant tell from the picture, but the sand was aqua and white.. beautiful!

Surfgirl: I wish I could post the picture that my husband has on his desk.. he gasped when he saw it. As soon as our photog releases it to us (we purchased all the negatives in our package) I will post it!! Funny.. we didnt use film for anything only digital (except those silly little camera''s on the table.) The pictures I have posted so far were take by my DH''s cousin.. non-professional (but I am going to try and convince him to start a business after this!!)

I''ll post more pictures in this thread as I receive them.

Thank you all again.. you have made it all seem sooo special.. its sooo nice to have others to share this with!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Jaders: Your pics are just fabulous! It seems that you and I were thinking along the same lines. We had a sand ceremony as well and used very similar vases for the sand. It''s such a great touch and something that you can keep forever if you dsire! Congratulations again!

Jossyw

Rough_Rock
Jaders, your new avatar pic is beautiful! As are the others that you posted on this thread! Congrats!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.. thank you sooo much Jossyw...

I think I mentioned on another board that I have some artwork prints from my photographer, but havent actually received the release as of yet.. so I cant "technically" post them.. but thought i would give everyone a little teaser by changing my avatar picture!! hehe.. sneaky sneaky!

Thank you again!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders! I saw your avatar on another thread and I realized that I completely missed your wedding and subsequent pics!
38.gif

Congrats on what looks like an amazing day! You are stunning in that dress and your pictures so far are awesome...I can''t wait to see more!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Fatafelice..

thanks so much.. I am currently waiting (have been since Wednesday) for the whole lot of pictures from our photog.. I''m going insane... just waiting for them.. apparently she is having website issues and cant post them (you know... all 400 of them!!)

I will post as soon as I get them!!

Thanks for the well wishes!! and sooo glad you like the pictures!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful photos, I love the style of them and your dress really is gorgeous. Congrats again on a beautiful wedding and of course, your marriage!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results