shape
carat
color
clarity

"iwanna" start a wedding thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
So, apparently I am getting married in...[see pic] ahhhhhhhhhhh. I have booked a photographer, tables, tent, & chairs. I am completely overwhelmed and I am turning to my PS friends for a snap into reality of what I need to get done PRONTO!
12.gif

Don''t worry though, I am completely excited at the same time. I am DYING to go dress shopping, but I can''t find anyone to go with me (mum is unavailable for the next couple of weeks as are my two closest friends). Any takers?
31.gif

Please help iwanna get the pretty wedding!

Love y''all.
28.gif

event.png

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering when you were going to get over here and start telling us about this!

Are you having it at your parents'' home?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Yes, my father is half way on building the deck, which is amazing. I will post some pics shortly.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Why dont you ask you future mother in law to go dress shopping with you?. You really have to get too it because your really cutting it close. I hear it takes a few months just to do alterations.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 10:06:18 AM
Author: blissfulbride
Why dont you ask you future mother in law to go dress shopping with you?. You really have to get too it because your really cutting it close. I hear it takes a few months just to do alterations.
That is a great idea blissfulbride! You see, this is why I love you guys.
1.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Ok, here is the location. Obviously some manicuring to do (dad is building planters etc) but you get the idea.

locationcollage2354684.jpg

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, those colors look familiar! We''ve chosen the same ones. I remember the earlier post with the view of your parents'' place. I think it will be wonderful. Get to dress shopping (and taking tons of pictures...)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
i found the colors on here (are they yours?) I tweak them some, but love the flowers. Great for fall.

Any good websites for dresses?

Sarah@GOG

Rough_Rock
i love the colors. i am doing the traditional ivory and deep red roses.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm.. I think that you could start in any salon and then get quotes from netbride for the dress, if you went designer. If you want to get an idea of what styles you like, you can always go to Davids to try on several styles at once.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I think I want strapless or halter as I like my shoulders, nothing too foo foo....

I am not tiny, I''m 5''8 but I am not huge either....

full length.JPG

calidaisy

Shiny_Rock
i think we''re getting married on the same date.
19.gif

i''d love to go dress shopping with you but i''m in CA.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Try going to Terry Costa and ask for Claudette. They have beautiful gowns there, it''s where I got my prom dress. Claudette knows the store like the back of her hand and also knows what type of dress looks best on you body. She won''t go over the price limit and ALWAYS encourages the BEST dress, not the most expensive.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would do a more fitted dress. Wow, the land is pretty; are you doing a tent???

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 2:17:19 PM
Author: Skippy123
I would do a more fitted dress. Wow, the land is pretty; are you doing a tent???
yep, out in front. Texas weather, you never know rain, shine, snow....lol best to be safe.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 2:05:21 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Try going to Terry Costa and ask for Claudette. They have beautiful gowns there, it''s where I got my prom dress. Claudette knows the store like the back of her hand and also knows what type of dress looks best on you body. She won''t go over the price limit and ALWAYS encourages the BEST dress, not the most expensive.
Thanks for the recommendation! how''s school going?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
both dresses are beautiful, keep us posted on what you try on
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi iwanna! I''m glad to see you''re getting things worked out to have your dream wedding this year!

I love the wedding dresses you posted...you would look gorgeous in either of them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results