shape
carat
color
clarity

Its official!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
We finally set the date! We are tying the knot on September 28, 2007!

Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my "help us pick the date" thread! All of your input was really appreciated and helped us to make the decision! You guys are the best!

Looking foward to sharing the details of our wedding plans with all of my PS friends! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Yahoo!!! Congratulations, Dani! That''s so exciting!!
1.gif
Your wedding is going to be so gorgeous at your venue in September -- a perfect combination!

The year will fly by before you know it! I''m currently 66 days away -- and I swear it was just yesterday that we were saying, "Wow, just 100 more days!"

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
I replied to you on my other thread, but congrats! I love September (from one Virgo to another!) and your venue is absolutely beautiful! Good luck on all your planning, and we are all here to help you out along the way!
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh- thanks so much ladies, really! We are really excited too! I cant believe this is really going to happen! We have pushed off planning since we got engaged last November because both of us were so busy with grad school and all- it was insane, there was no way we could plan anything! But now that I am done I am ready! What else can I possible do in my spare time?
emwink.gif

Ellaila- I cant believe your wedding is so soon! Actually I was trying to set up an appt with a photographer, and she was like, "how about we meet in 2 weeks- Aug 2nd?" And I was like, "omg, August is in 2 wks already??!!" This summer is just flying by! Its just crazy!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well congrats!!! What a great date!!!...as it''s also my wedding anniversary.
2.gif
We got married September 28, 2003.
1.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Dani-
I wanted to post a little thank you were you''d see it.
In another thread you talked about using rubbing alcohol after cleaning your ring with detergent. (I''m at least 95% sure it was you.
2.gif
)
Well - I tried it - and it works AMAZINGLY well. My rings comes out squeaky
1.gif
clean.
I just wanted to say thank you for posting that info.

Congratulations on setting a date for the big day! I love September weddings.

Scintillating...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Firegoddess- How awesome! I cant believe that Sept 28th is your anniversary! It seems like a great date! I also just realized I never got back to you about that book that we saw on Oprah....Can you believe I never read it? I was supposed to read it on a road trip that we never ended up going on! Oh well- maybe I will get to it someday! And if/when I do, I will certainly get a full report back to you!
emwink.gif

Scintillating- Yes, that was me about the cleaning the ring with alcohol! Actually credit Mark from ERD, whom we purchased the diamond from, for that information. He told me that is how they used to clean diamonds in the GIA- he worked there for awhile! My ring gets sparkly clean too when I use that method! Enjoy!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Perfect date. We were married on September 30th many moons ago and it was just perfection.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Having had less than a year (way less!) to plan, we never go to experience the year-before-our-wedding anniversary -- I think it''s so cute that you''ll get to celebrate your wedding day anniversary together before you''re even married!

If a 1-year annivesary gift is paper, maybe a negative-1-year anniversary gift is DIY save-the-dates paper?
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2006 1:01:02 PM
Author: ellaila
Having had less than a year (way less!) to plan, we never go to experience the year-before-our-wedding anniversary -- I think it''s so cute that you''ll get to celebrate your wedding day anniversary together before you''re even married!

If a 1-year annivesary gift is paper, maybe a negative-1-year anniversary gift is DIY save-the-dates paper?
2.gif

LOL LOL LOL!!!! Ellaila, you are too funny!!!!!
2.gif
3.gif

That is true though about us celebrating the 28th this yr before we even get married! I will have to get Brian to buy me something nice.....
2.gif
11.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Dani, I just went back and found your proposal story and pics -- oh you and Brian are just TOO cute!!! You''re realy going to make us wait a whole year+ for wedding photos?? You cruel lady, you.

2.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2006 1:03:11 PM
Author: Dani
Date: 7/13/2006 1:01:02 PM

2.gif

LOL LOL LOL!!!! Ellaila, you are too funny!!!!!
2.gif
3.gif

That is true though about us celebrating the 28th this yr before we even get married! I will have to get Brian to buy me something nice.....
2.gif
11.gif
Hehehe, yeah, we did this just a couple weeks ago!
9.gif
We called it our prenniversary!
5.gif

And congratulations on setting your date!!! We were also sort of considering September and it seems like a beautiful time for a wedding!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2006 1:11:59 PM
Dani, I just went back and found your proposal story and pics -- oh you and Brian are just TOO cute!!! You're realy going to make us wait a whole year+ for wedding photos?? You cruel lady, you.

2.gif

Ohhh- thanks so much Ellaila- although I do feel that those pics are not our best ones.
2.gif
...that trip was just so amazing- that whole weekend we were both on cloud 9- what an amazing feeling- sometimes I wish I can relive it over and over!!!! We were both so elated!
1.gif

ps maybe it wont be a whole yr- we will get engagement photos taken too I think- a little teaser for ya until the wedding pics!
2.gif
Cant wait to see yours either!!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an EXCELLENT choice for a wedding date. You''re getting married on my 6th wedding anniversary!
9.gif
Congrats!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
We''re *this* close to being date twins.

Yay for September brides!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2006 12:50:30 PM
Author: WTNLVR
Congrats! Perfect date. We were married on September 30th many moons ago and it was just perfection.
That''s my wedding date this year!

Dani, congrats on picking the date. Everything will fall into place, and it will be here before you know it.

September is a great month to get married!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Kristydarling- Thanks! The 28th is your anniversary too? That''s great! You, me, Firegoddess, and Chargergrl can have a joint anniversary party in a few years!
emwink.gif

EBree- I saw that! You are getting married the day after me! I am glad for you that you changed the date. September is a beautiful month! You wont regret it!

Chargergrl- Thanks! I cant believe how many PScopers wedding anniversaries fall on the 28th! Its a great day!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results