shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
I got engaged back in December and I am in the middle of planning my October 6th, 2012 wedding. My fiance and I met when we were both students at North Carolina State University while he was a grad student and I was an undergrad. We have been together a little over 5 years.

Here is what I have done so far:

Our wedding will be at the US National Whitewater Center in Charlotte, NC. We love the venue because it is so different. http://www.usnwc.org/

I ordered my dress a couple of weeks ago, and it is supposed be here in July.
IMAG0128.jpg

I just booked my photographer the other day, and he is awesome. Here is a link to his website: http://www.brentgulledge.com/home
I'm a pretty laid back bride, but I get stressed when I think of all that I still have left to do. :errrr:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome :wavey: and congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

The venue looks wonderful and you look fabulous in that dress! Sounds like you're well along the way and have knocked some big items off your list.

PSers love to help with wedding plans. Let us know if we can be of assistance.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I love your dress. Don't worry, every bride gets stressed when planning, even the most laid back ones. Just keep reminding yourself it will be perfect no matter what! I can't wait to see more of your plans.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I remember you - did you post in LIW before?

Beautiful dress, you will look stunning.

Good luck planning!

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
mscushion said:
I remember you - did you post in LIW before?

Beautiful dress, you will look stunning.

Good luck planning!

Yes, I did post in LIW.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i didn't realize you posted a dress pic in this post! hahaha! you look gorgeous in your dress--it's the perfect shape for you & that lace is divine!

welcome to bww :wavey: :wavey: and good luck with all your planning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results