shape
carat
color
clarity

Identifying a dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone,

I found this dress online I love, but I have no idea of the designer. It''s EXACTLY what I am looking for. I just need to hunt it down. If anyone could help me it would be really appreciated!

dressrandom.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Sna,

I thought of the Jim Hejlm too, it''s the closest to it, except the jimH, has a lot more lace all over the torso, while the other girl''s dress is more concentrated at the hem. I am also hoping it is less expensive then the Jim Hejlm
40.gif
. There''s a Lazaro that looks like it too, but not exactly. I''m not a big lace girl so I want only a but of it.

Thank you!!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
ha... that ends my expertise... I thought it had looke familiar... the JH one was in a catalog that had been in our house for the last 6 months... ha

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
And you looked through said-catalogue. Dedicated Fiance/husband now
2.gif
My fiance pretends to look and grunts.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.palomablanca.com/ style 3854

Take a look and see if that one is it. You''ll have to do a search for the style number because I couldn''t figure out how to link directly to it.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 10:17:13 AM
Author: misspinky
http://www.palomablanca.com/ style 3854

Take a look and see if that one is it. You''ll have to do a search for the style number because I couldn''t figure out how to link directly to it.

picture

pbdress1.jpg

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 9:44:35 AM
Author: allycat0303
And you looked through said-catalogue. Dedicated Fiance/husband now
2.gif
My fiance pretends to look and grunts.

Obviously... the brides in those catalags are smoking-hot.
2.gif

Actually, I think I was a bitt too opiniated as I was eventually banned from offering any input concerning the dress. haha

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Misspinky, Ebree,

You.Gals.Are. Awesome.

I can''t say it enough. Now I am off to see how much it costs and material etc.,

I can''t believe you found it. THANK YOU!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of mine tried on that Paloma and it''s GORGEOUS... I think the price tag is around 2000$.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results