shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I may have found my BM dresses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I went shopping with my one BM today, my friend who lives OOT but is getting married next march. I found a new one I REALLY LIKE and I also have sort of eliminated some of the other options.. So basically I''m down to TWO top runners.

This is the new one. I just love the little sash.
a6203_rose.jpg

And this is one that I''ve had in mind for awhile..They are sort of similar.

414_8725_large.jpg

And I tried on my dress again too! I love it!! My friend didn''t try on any dresses, but she found a bunch she liked. I think she''s going to be a Maggie bride! Oh.. I''ll post the ones she liked too.. because its SO MUCH FUN!!!
mgA4791hcm.jpg

This one is STUNNING. The name is Raquel (with cap sleeves). The back is really pretty, because the lacey cap sleeves actually come together at the back of the neck. The bodice is really pretty too. it has boning, i''m not sure if it shows in the pictures. Its a little pricey though.

mga487m.jpg

This is the other one she really liked. Its called Kate. THey had it in the store with gold trim, which was what she liked, not the red. The fabric looks really pretty to me!

This last one is not a Maggie. Its private label by G, but its soo pretty!
sg1205m.jpg

I don''t know if you can see from the pictures but it has colored beaded flowers all over it, a lot on the bodice and then at the bottom of the skirt. Its SOO pretty. Another girl had it on when we were there. It may be a little too much poof for her though!

I''m really excited about my BM dress finds.. and for my friend too, even though she doesn''t want to start officially looking for a dress until may or so..

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MelissaSue, I REALLY like the new BM dress option!! It has sort of the best of the other one, but I like the lines of it even better--so pretty!!! (And how fun that you get to vicariously do more wedding dress shopping with your bm-friend.....all of those options are so different but so lovely!!)

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooo, I really like that new BM dress you posted!! I agree w/ Bueroses in that I really like the lines/cut of the dress!! Pretty!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
girls- Thanks for the nice comments about the dress. I REALLY like it. i agree with you both too about the lines of the dress. It would also go better with my dress, since my dress is a slim sheath. The other one is not very full a-line, especially when it is on, but it is fuller than the new one! I emailed it to all my BMs this morning. I hope they like it as much as I do!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MS, that''s such a good point! The lines of the skirt appealed to me, but it really does echo your dress, and I think that''s such a nice touch. Hope they like it as much as we do!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I like the first one too! I agree that the lines will go better w/your gown, the style will complement your dress a lot better!! I love pink too... !! Is that one of your colors? I forgot! Anyhoo...
36.gif
36.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the first one too! Such a pretty dress....LOVE the sash and the color is so gorgeous!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yeah, my colors are light pink, dark pink and black. I haven't exactly determined what shade of pink I want for my BMs. I really LIKE the brighter pinks, but I think the pale pinks look SOO pretty in pictures. That particular dress comes in like 6 different shades of pink. I think that one on the dress I posted is my favorite.

Here are the choices though..

Blush
mattesatin_blush.jpg

Cotton Candy

mattesatin_cotton_candy.jpg

Ambeauty

mattesatin_ambeauty.jpg

Fushia

mattesatin_fuchsia.jpg

Rose(the color on the dress above

mattesatin_rose.jpg

Carnation

mattesatin_carnation.jpg

Sorbet (i think this one would be my fave if i was to go with a darker pink for the bm dresses

mattesatin_sorbet.jpg

Tulip

mattesatin_tulip.jpg

Hmm. I just looked at these swatches and the rose looks funny on the swatch, kind of brownish.. but it doesn't look like that in the swatch in the store or on the pic of the dress.. so I don't know how accurate they are.. So many choices! but I really like that dress. its totally stuck in my head!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
melissasue

i love your BM picks! i adore dresses with the bow sashes, my girls are wearing something similar.

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Melissa, love the BM dresses! They''re very simple & elegant. I also think the matching style is a nice touch. Keep us updated. :)

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Carnation, carnation, carnation!!!! Love the dress...super classy and elegant!

edited--oops...meant dresses (but the first is my favorite
emsmile.gif
)

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Both your dresses are beautiful and have styles that will compliment your dress perfectly. You definitely need to pick the color from an actual swatch. I went this weekend to look at BM dresses and was really shocked to see how big a difference there was between the colors appearance on the website and how they looked in actuality. I went with a color completely different from what I thought I wanted.

Looking forward to see what you decide!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I definitely agree with you lollybear about the fabric in real life. I saw the fabric swatch card in real life the other day. This is a scan of the actual swatch card.. at least the section that is relevant to my color choices. They even look different on here. But they look more like I remember seeing them in this than they do in the little pics on the dessy website.

I ike Rose, cotton candy and sorbet the best.

dessy matte satin swatches crop pinks.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results