shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
A friend of mine is getting married in June and has yet to find a dress. She has been looking around and last week found one that she kind of liked but her face didnt light up and all, at least not like mine did when I found my dress, anyways yesterday she went to another store that a coworker recommened and she found a dress she loves. When I saw her she could not wait to show me pictures of her in the dress and tell me how much she loved it. This morning she got a call from the coworker who told her that the shop had called her and informed her that my friend was going to purchase the same dress she already ordered for her wedding in september. She told my friend that she did not want her buying the same dress. My friend is extremely kind and so she will not even think of going to another store to order this one. So now my friend is really bummed out and thinking of just ordering the first dress she kinda of liked because she is so sick of looking. I feel really bad because this day is soupposed to be happy for her. So thats why I need help, the dress she was in love with was an aline dress it was flowy and had beads on it. The dress looked really elegant but also great for an outdoor wedding. Does anyone have any suggestions on any dresses that they have seen that kinda of look like this?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
thats the stupidest thing I''ve ever heard. Why would the shop call the coworker? Do they not WANT to sell dresses? I say your friend buys the dress she loves. who cares about the coworker

I read the original post a couple times and don''t get it.

all that i know is that you should wear what you feel most comfortable in and not worry about what others think. there are lots of people who are into giving opininons and making it more complicated. It''s the bride''s day - enjoy and don''t worry what others think.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I agree, that makes no sense. A) Why would the store tell the coworker? Are you sure the co-worker didn''t snoop this out themselves? B) Who cares if she''s got the same dress? Unless there''s going to be a lot of overlap between the guest-lists, it really don''t matter. What DOES matter is that your friend feels her best on her wedding day. Tell bridezilla to bug off...maybe one of you can do it (nicely) for your friend if she really, truly has a problem with standing up for herself? Heck, I''ll do it, because that''s just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results