shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help finding blue pumps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
I need help finding a pair of good blue pumps to wear for my wedding. I fell in love with a pair of Christian Louboutin but they are waaaay out of my price range! I''ve looked around but can''t seem to find the type of blue that I''m looking for .. I''m trying to find a color that''s similiar to my BM dresses. Any suggestions are appreciated!

The CL''s! Ugh .. aren''t they to die for?!

3065532.jpg

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the blue of my BM dresses .. I''m SO sorry if this is you - I took this picture off of the Lynn Lugo site!

rw_amy_andy.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Have you considered getting dyable shoes? That is what I''m thinking I''m going to do.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
I''ve looked in to the dyable''s but can''t find any with a high enough heel ..
15.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok so we saw the CLs you're in love with, but that's about it. What size do you wear? What style do you prefer? Heel height? Budget?

ETA: dyeable shoes are very often INCREDIBLY uncomfortable--even for a couple of minutes. Especially "Touch Ups" brand. When I worked at a shoe store, I tried on every single style we had in stock, and all of them pinched, and cut into my feet. Other people at work tried them on with me and agreed. Seriously. Try them on before making decisions to dye.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
Yeah - that would help, wouldn''t it?! I''m scatterbrained!

I wear a size 7-8 (depending), I don''t like sandals or strappy heels, I prefer closed toe but my wedding is in the beginning of August (would that be weird?!) and I''d like to preserve my feet while dancing with FI .. I''m not big on peep toe but there are SOME that I like - round toe over pointed and 4 1/4" and up and I''d say 250 and under.

Did that help?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes it did. I will look in just a little bit. And no i don't think that closed toes are weird in summer. I am of the opinion that open toes are far more odd in winter than the other way around...

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Get a pair of white or ivory satin, and get them dyed to match! You''ll save buco bucks, and get the right color. You can get a swatch of fabric from either the bridal store, or take some seam allowance trim to the shoe store. White satin or other fabric will come out brighter than ivory ones will.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...if there is one thing I know, it''s that blue high heels in certain colors are really hard to find. They are always my hardest searches, and sometimes fruitless. When I find blue shoes I like (blue is my favorite color) I always snatch them up.

These are strappy, but I figured I''d post them anyway...

Peep toes with bows

Turquoise patent Stuart Weitzmans $295

Betsey Johnson Tabatha (a bit on the sandal-y side)

I''ll keep my eyes peeled. Maybe more will come out with spring and summer shoes in the next few months. It seems like most of the blues that are out right now are navys, so that makes it harder. Good luck! And I''ll let you know if I find anything!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice find neatfreak! I didn''t even think to go to J Crew!

emelia

Rough_Rock
Have you tried Ebay? I bought brand new Jimmy Choos for my wedding, they were in perfect condition and I''m pretty sure I got them for under $250. Anyway, you could actively search for designers you like and get either blue shoes or white satin (and have them dyed).

I also have the Kate Spade Karolina and I love them...super comfy and they look much cuter/sexier in person than online. You could get them in white satin and dye them. The white Karolina''s are now on sale at BlueFly (~$120) but they don''t have your size right now. If you like them, I''d suggest checking in a couple of days. Their stock seems to fluctuate quite a bit.

You have enough time before your wedding to stalk out good deals, I think I was checking Ebay for a couple of weeks but it was well worth it- I loved my shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results