shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I know I''m not supposed to say anything right away but I have to tell SOMEONE!!! I just found out this morning...DH and I are so happy! I''m still in shock but I''m ecstatic and I want to shout it from the rooftops!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ironically, we probably conceived exactly 1 month after the wedding. It''s still so early, I know anything could happen, but I am a pretty optimistic person (more optimistic than realistic most of the time).

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! CONGRATULATIONS!
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations selflove!!!
36.gif
That''s wonderful news--so glad you shared! It''s so funny that I just logged on and you just posted that...I was just online calculating my ovulation days (yourdays.com--very helpful free site) because DH and I are talking about starting a family soon!
30.gif
I wish you the best!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting, congratulations!!! Here's to a smooth pregnancy!!!
36.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto what Kaleigh said -- here''s to a smooth and healthy pregnancy!

Congrats!!!
1.gif

Tigerbear

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! I can just feel your excitement!

I''m currently 12 weeks pregnant and it is just so incredible. I''m 35 so I was really worried it would take a while to get pregant (nope, we conceived the week after our honeymoon)!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you thank you thank you!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Monarch--I was charting my temps and the doc looked at my chart and told me when I ovulated. Luckily we had sex around that time. I was reading two books "How to Get Pregnant" by Sherman Silber and "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by ????. I was going to start charting my cervical fluid in the next cycle, once I got the temp thing down to a daily habit, but now I can save that for the next pregnancy. Good luck with your''s!!!!!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Tigerbear that''s awesome!! Congrats!!! I will be 35 on July 4 so I was worried too that it would take a long time. But we did it on the second cycle. At least, we conceived...hopefully it will be a smooth prengnacy.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/23/2006 3:37:45 PM
Author: selflove
Thank you thank you thank you!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Monarch--I was charting my temps and the doc looked at my chart and told me when I ovulated. Luckily we had sex around that time. I was reading two books ''How to Get Pregnant'' by Sherman Silber and ''Taking Charge of Your Fertility'' by ????. I was going to start charting my cervical fluid in the next cycle, once I got the temp thing down to a daily habit, but now I can save that for the next pregnancy. Good luck with your''s!!!!!
Wow...you were super-prepared! I guess I''d better get to crackin'' those books, lol! Thanks for the info, that''s very helpful!

So have you started thinking of names yet, lol! (I couldn''t resist!)
9.gif

Tigerbear

Rough_Rock
he he - I felt that way at first too. I was so happy to know that we CAN conceive!

All my best for a sticky pregnancy!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Monarch--yup, lots of girl names! Hardly any boy names though. I''ll let DH come up with those. I just want them to be names that internationally recognized, since we''ll eventually move back to central Europe. None of the trendy american names for us.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I am so happy for you! That is so wonderful that you concieved so quickly (I hope we are that lucky!) Wishing you no morning sickness!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to both of you ladies~!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and well wishes!!!! Keep us updated with all the news!! I love babies.. hopefully soon it will be my turn!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Congrats, selflove & tigerbear! How incredibly exciting!
36.gif
Good luck to you, monarch. Um, enjoy the process...
2.gif
Hee hee...

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congrats to you both! wishing u all the best and smooth 9 months
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Gonrats to both of you, and many many wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby!! Even at 26, my biological clock is tickin'' away! I was finally allowed to keep the two onesies I had bought for my cousin. I couldn''t give them up, I love em!! Yay for you guys!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!
Congratulations! Wow! You wasted no time, didn''t you?
I hope all goes well. That is so exciting! How do you feel?

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Thats awesome! You said it would perfect if you got pregnant on your wedding night! I''m so happy for you!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

I wish you all the best, and an easy and happy pregnancy!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results