shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m MARRIED (w/pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Not even foggy drizzly weather could ruin my day. My wedding was absolutely amazing! Here are a couple of shots one of my bridesmaids took.
1.gif

liw15898.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
you looked amazing!! I love your dress.. and the brooch was also very pretty! :)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!! You look stunning!

We need lots lots lots more pics though
2.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! You were a stunning bride. I also loooove your cake!! Pretty! Can we see more pictures of everything?
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Just Beautiful! You, your hair, your make-up and your dress! What a glow! Congratulations!

~SL.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
unfortunately, since the wedding was only last night, these are all the shots i have right now. these were taken by my bridesmaid so she doesn't have shots of bm's or the ceremony or any other parts of the wedding she was involved in. i will be sure to post more pics as I get them. Thank you all for the lovely compliments!!!
1.gif

eta: i leave for my honeymoon very early tomorrow morning, i will be back jan 6th and hope to have more pics then!
10.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe you''re married! It seems like just yesterday you were getting engaged! But you looked stunning in your beautiful dress. Can''t wait to see the pro shots.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVED your dress!! And your cake was just gorgeous? Did you guys have a big wedding? (I had a 2 tier square and had SO much left over)

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! You look beautiful and your dress is just gorgeous!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
You looked gorgeous! I love your dress!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
You are such a beauty and look radiant in your pictures! Your cake looks gorgeous too--yum! Congratulations on your marriage!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
You are unbelievably gorgeous, and the dress was phenomenal! Everything looks so pretty - I can''t wait to see more pics when you get back.

Have fun and travel safe!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been waiting for you to post pics on our other site! You looked simply amazing!! I can''t wait to see more. The hair, the makeup, the dress, the brooch...everything came together so nicely!!

Congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! You look AMAZING, DMB!!! Congrats to you and your new husband!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO!! Congratulations!! You look absolutely beautiful! Cannot wait to see more pics. Enjoy the honeymoon.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL - love the dress, the hair, the cake, everything. Would love to see more pics! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations you and your new hubby look fantastic :).

I absolutely adore your cake, just fantastic :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results