shape
carat
color
clarity

I''M MARRIED!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
First, let me apologize by saying I have NO pictures yet! As soon as I have some, I''ll post!! (The reason for no photos: We just got married today and now I''m just relaxing in our amazing suite while the husband (*gasp*) is eating a late night snack! LOL)

Anyway...just wanted to give a few reflections on the day....

First, the rain held off for a while, but then POURED during the reception (which as in a tent). :''( That was a bummer
Second, I''ve never been so stressed out in all my life!! It''s really an eye-opener for me! I am NOT good under pressure. LOL
Third, SOOOOOOOO many things went wrong and happened other than I had wanted, BUT...
Fourth, I looked beautiful! I don''t know how I managed to pull that off so well, but I did...so YAY! HA HA
Fifth, The CAKE was amazing as were the flowers.
Sixth, I''m SOOO glad the day is over!
Seventh, I''m married to my bestest friend!! :)
Eighth, My advice: if you''re ANYTHING like me and you don''t do well with pressure...elope. LOL!!

Ciao girlies and see you when I get back from the honeymoon (July 13). :)

PS Good luck to all the fourth of July brides...and those getting married before July 13!! May your days be absolutely wonderful! :)

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Aww congrats sweetheart! Can''t wait to see pictures when you get back!

Now go make love to your HUSBAND!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :)
I''m glad you were a beautiful bride despite the stress. I am hoping I wont be so stressed on my big day...trying very hard! Enjoy your night!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
What are you doing PSing?!?!?! Go and show your hot new hubby how gorgeous you look UNDER you wedding gown
2.gif

Then come back with pics
2.gif
9.gif

ETA! OMG I just reread my post (made after a half a bottle of wine mind you) and realised that may not have come across right. I mean pics of the wedding, NOT showing your hubby how hot you look under your gown
40.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 5:00:54 AM
Author: honey22
23.gif
What are you doing PSing?!?!?! Go and show your hot new hubby how gorgeous you look UNDER you wedding gown
2.gif

Then come back with pics
2.gif
9.gif

ETA! OMG I just reread my post (made after a half a bottle of wine mind you) and realised that may not have come across right. I mean pics of the wedding, NOT showing your hubby how hot you look under your gown
40.gif

I tought you were talking about the wedding night pictures.
3.gif

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
2.gif

Then come back with pics
2.gif
9.gif

40.gif

That CRACKED me up.

Congratulations newsboysgrrl!!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
2.gif

Then come back with pics
2.gif
9.gif

40.gif

Hahaha Honey! The
2.gif
9.gif
after "Then come back with pics" doesn''t help your cause much. Lol! Cracking me up here girlie!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
2.gif

Then come back with pics
2.gif
9.gif

40.gif
Snort! That cracked me up.

CONGRATULATIONS, newsboygrl!!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Have fun on your honeymoon and come back with lots of pics (again just to clarify - pics of your wedding and honeymoon... not of the "extracurricular activities" after the wedding or on the honeymoon
31.gif
3.gif
)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
OMG I am a moron!!!! I opened a bottle of my favorite white wine last night waiting for DF to come back from a recall at work. He got stuck there, I got stuck in the wine, and ended up downing 3/4 of a bottle and singing along to my Itunes at the top of my lungs and posting on PS.

As soon as I clicked submit, I thought about it and my stomach dropped. These girls are going to think I am a donkey! Eeeee Awwwww!
37.gif

Sorry to newsboysgrl777 for dragging this thread down into the gutter
2.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! Can''t wait for the pictures!

honey22 -- you are too much!!!

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Enjoy your honeymoon- I can''t wait to see pictures when you get back!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies.

JUST got in from our honeymoon and I''m beat, but had to check emails, bank accounts and all of the other things I''ve been away from for a week..so I thought I''d jump on here.

Here is a ''teaser pic.'' I''ll post some more tomorrow (er, rather, later today...LOL). :)

creek2.jpg

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
I lied. ;-) I wanted to post a photo where you could see my entire dress (esp the train). :D

PS These are all non-pro pics, of course

ceremony_28sm.JPG

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I love the detail in your dress... the bodice and the skirt edge is lovely. you look absolutely beautiful!!!
30.gif
Congrats! Looking forward to more pics too!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful and so very happy!

Congratulations!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! You two look like a beautiful couple!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your very sweet replies! :)

I''ll be posting a few more that I''ve gotten from other people, but I don''t have any of the reception yet . I know DH''s dad has a lot of photos of it, but my sister-in-law will have to email them to me because her dad isn''t all the computer savvy. LOL (and, of course, I barely had time to look at the reception venue...LOL!! So I can''t wait to see those pics too)

veil_kiss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results