shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my wedding gift 8 months early!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew lmurden had a thread on wearing real or fake jewelry on our wedding day. Well I mentioned to FI that I wanted diamond dangly earrings to wear and he gave me them (in addition to a coach purse) for Christmas. He let me try them on but that was all about it
15.gif
I love them. FI wanted to give me them early so that I didn''t go out and buy another pair. I will get ear shots when I get back home but here is the picture from their website. They are very antique looking. Now I just need to find an antique/art deco type CZ braclet to go with it. Any suggestions? (I want it wide, maybe an inch)

diamond wedding earrings.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
They look beautiful! I bet they are even prettier in person! I am TERRIBLE at selecting jewlery to go with dresses/outfits.. so I am of no help for bracelet selections either

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks ladies. Needless to say I was very surprised. I didn''t think he would get me anything let alone have the foresight to give it to me early.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results