shape
carat
color
clarity

I got married!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Here''s cropped picture of the BM dresses. I haven''t found a good full length one yet that I can crop. The dresses are Jim Hjlem for anyone who is wondering. Overall I was very happy with how they turned out. But on principal i was upset that their sizing was so weird for larger girls! anyone above a size 4 had to get MAJOR alterations because the waist to bust ratio was just ridiculous! and i also felt for such $$ price tag that some of the sewing quality might have been better.

Anyhooo, they were gorgeous.

AD bm dress exerpt.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Oh, also here are the groomsmen''s tux. We did the chocolate vest with black tux. The tie was our gift to them though, the ones that came with the tuxes were pretty sad looking. I know there was discussion on here before about brown and black together and the girls dresses and the tuxes all looked fantastic together (at least IMO! haha) so here''s a pic incase anyone wants to know what they look like!

AD gm tux.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful wedding!! I loved the flowers especially!! And that pic of you and your flowers - wow!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
That GM Cake is just the cutest thing ever! Congrats! Everything looked beautiful.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage April! Love the BM/GM outfits...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 4:14:38 PM
Author: April Diamonds
A professional pic in the city...

AD%20small%20city.JPG
I LOOOOOOVE this picture!

Everything looks wonderful, congratulations!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely - congratulations!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I love your flowers and table settings!!!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful wedding!! Your flowers, cake, and reception site look divine!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations April...the photos are gorgeous!

Congrats! Your wedding looked amazing and you look so beautiful in your dress! What perfect details, and how fabulous are those bridesmaid dresses!!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations :)

love ur BM''s dresses!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos. Delighted to hear that your day was great!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!

It really was the perfect day. And yesterday was our one month anniversary! It''s funny cause when we were dating we never celebrated any other anniversarys but annual ones. But we got so excited about it being one month! Gosh, how time files!

When I get some more time I''m going to wrangle up some more pictures! :D posting is addicting. haha

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh WOW--beautiful pictures!! Everything looks reallly wonderful--and the BM''s dresses tres fab!!! Thanks for sharing!!

cheers--Sharon

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
congrats april diamonds!! i LOVEEE your centerpieces!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!!

I was just about to post some more pics, since it's Friday and I just don't have the brain power to do much else. :D

Our bling shot. I love it. However, I am sad that the photogs didn't get any of our rings on it's sides. I have a row of slanting diamonds on mine and DH's is also very slightly curved. He said he liked the "fluidness and organic-ness of it". Rings can be organic?? Both rings are from Niwaka.

AD Rings small.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
My sisters and I made small scrapbook pages to serve as guest book sheets. My fabulous sister ran around the whole night taking pictures of people and printing them on a portable printer we brought and then people could write a message and then stick it in a book we had brought. It turned out great!!! It would have been a lot more organized had I assigned someone to explain to people what to do when they funneled into the reception area, but we were crushed on time the night before and I just totally forgot about it! It all turned out ok tho, thanks to my great sister!!!

AD guestbook small.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Me and my mother having a "moment". She was pretending to put the veil on me before I went out to take some me and DH shots. I love this photo.

AD Me and Mom small.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Location for cocktail hour.

marros small.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
I think this is my favorite detail shot.

AD Veil small2.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Finally a picture of my red dress! If I do so say myself, it was so pretty, the colors were just SO vibrant. (i just wish i had a better figure!!!) sorry had to blot out the faces.

AD red dress small.JPG

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding was so beautiful! I love the flowers and the dresses!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful! congratulations!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
This has to be one of the FUNNIEST shots. We were in the receiving line after the ceremony and my now brother-in-law (he''s 6 - half brother to DH that''s why he''s SO much younger) and apparently he just decided that he was going to run off to somewhere. My photog caught this moment and I had NO idea it happened until I filipped through the photos. I nearly died laughing.

I haven''t yet gone back to see if there is a footprint on my train. But no one said anything so I guess it''s ok!!!
9.gif
LOL

AD train small.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kim and Brandy!

Ok I gotta run home and help with some baby sitting. Maybe I'll get around to posting more pics tonight! I'm getting addicted again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results