shape
carat
color
clarity

I got a new job today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to share, as I briefly mentioned that I was being treated terribly at my job and was considering law school for a career change. To make a long story short I was told that I don''t need to make more money because my fiance makes enough for the two of us(so they think). The VP of HR also told me if I want a raise to quit and they will give me more. Those were reasons enough to get out of there. My salary should have nothing to do with how successful my fiance is! I have a brain!!

I started looking about two months ago, went on several interviews and was finally offered a job today after many failed attempts!! I''m so excited to go in there tomorrow and tell them to go you know where and to do you know what!!
11.gif
And follow it up with oh and by the way, they are paying me X amount of dollars more than I asked for!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! That''s such great news! I''m so happy for you and that you didn''t rush into a decision to go to law school because you were unhappy where you were. I really hope you enjoy your new job!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so great! I''m sure you must be so proud of yourself.
36.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Hope it''s everything you want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results