shape
carat
color
clarity

How long is her hair??? Any guesses, you hair savvy ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
So I fell in love with a photo of Rachel McAdam''s hair (she is so freaking gorgeous!) I want a retro-ish style, without having an over-the-top 50''s pin-up model look. I think her hair is soft and romantic, and modern, in a way (since retro styles are becoming increasingly common) Buuut- How long do you think her hair is? I''m having a hard time guessing since it''s voluminous and curled. Maybe a bit past the collar bone?

The longest layer of my hair is just above my collar bone and I have until December to let it grow, grow, grow. Think it''d be long enough to pull this look off?

TIA
1.gif

mcadams-rachel.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I think if your hair grows at a decent rate you could pull that off. Her hair is just past her shoulders I believe - if pulled straight it would probably end a couple inches below her collarbones.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, I agree with MP. Her hair when straight seems to be around 2-3 inches past her collarbone, with layers starting under her ear.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I also think this look would be doable even with less hair. You just need to make sure you go to someone who knows how to do S-curls and vintage styling. I do love it, though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results