shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
FI and I are trying to figure out our honeymoon. We always planned on going to St. Lucia or someplace similar, but then everyone has been telling us that its hurican season (we get married 8-29) in the Caribbean and that it is too risky. We don''t want to have to cancel, end up in terrible weather, or spend our honeymoon in an airport- so we''ve now been looking at the Pacific side of Mexico.

We don''t want anything too touristy or public, a private beach would be fantastic! All inclusives would be nice, but not a must. Obviously, it would be nice to find a good deal. Have any of you been to anyplace on the Pacific side of Mexico (besides Cabo and Puerta Vallerta)? Any recommendations? Any help would be great! Thank you!
1.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would use a good travel agent. They''ll know about stuff like this, and can help you find the best deal. It''s worth it!

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
I''m in a similar boat...October is rainy & hurricane season, too.

Aruba, Barbados, Curaçao, and Turks and Caicos are further south & get little rain. Their rainy seasons are later in the year, too. Try googling the place, month, & "weather" and you should get some good sites with temperature & rainfall info. Also keep in mind that some rainy seasons mean an hour of downpour followed by a lovely sunny day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results