shape
carat
color
clarity

honeymoon deals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
We went to a travel agent. We told her our budget and our ideal honeymoon and she basically did the rest.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
We did the same. Get a travel agent. They can also look for specials as they come up and explore options based on your budget.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been carefully reading hotel reviews on tripadvisor.com and noticed something really interesting. The people who complained about their horrible room that was either a decrepit unrenovated mess or over the loading docks, or right next to construction were also the ones who booked through the discount websites. I never even realized that they know if you book through orbitz or travelocity and then give you the dog rooms!
23.gif
I also noticed that many resort hotels offer an internet price very similar to the discount website price!

We''re just booking our Hawaiian mini-moon ourselves and will probably do the same with our real honeymoon in the summer. The only reason we might get outside help is that it could be more efficient to see a bunch of different Greek islands with a tour. Of course, since our wedding isn''t taking up to much planning time I don''t mind doing some leg work for the honeymoon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results