shape
carat
color
clarity

holy crap it''s supposed to RAIN saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
It supposedly NEVER EVER rains in Carmel during Sept/October, the two most popular months of the year to get married! It''s forecasted to rain all over the bay area on Saturday ACK ACK ACK!!!!

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh I am not happy about the weather either!! It''s supposed to rain Friday and Saturday and Sunday here in Orlando too. Our ceremony is outside so I hope we don''t have to put plan B into action. I have been checking the weather every day and there was only a 10% chance of it raining until today, now it''s 30%
8.gif

Hopefully we stay dry
2.gif

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Argh...Well, forecasts are wrong a LOT of times...so let''s hope that it''s one of those times. And IF not then you know what they say about it raining on your wedding day, it brings happiness and luck in your marriage.
9.gif

I did my best...
7.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
My friend said the same... rain is good luck.

I didn''t have a plan B i live in california!! JEEZ!

I am making up one as I go I guess. The best thing I can come up with is to canopy the whole area.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 6:56:19 AM
Author: violet02
My friend said the same... rain is good luck.

I didn''t have a plan B i live in california!! JEEZ!

I am making up one as I go I guess. The best thing I can come up with is to canopy the whole area.
That sounds like a great idea, canopies can look really nice IMO. Have you looked up any vendors?

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Canopy is a very good idea.

You might want to start giving a few vendors a call and see if you can get someone lined up - especially if you know it is a popular time for weddings - other Brides may be worried about the same thing!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
So i have an event rental company that''s handling the reception tents etc... but yeah of course they could get hit up by other people... I''ve been trying to nail my planner down on this for the last day to no avail! ARGH! Good point though... I should call.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results