shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a flower for my hair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi girls,

I''ve been searching the internet for a reasonably priced flower to put on my hair but haven''t really found anything yet... I want something between 3-4 inches (so medium sized) and that has a soft look. Any ideas on where I can find one?

Thanks in advance!!

M~

brooksie

Rough_Rock
I stumbled on a great website the other day and saw a ton of flowers. Etsy is a website for artists to sell their handmade goods. If you don''t like any of these, then I''m sure you could search through other artists. I love the idea of wearing a flower in your hair.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=110867

Good luck!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Did you want fresh flowers or does it not matter?

glamourgirl

Rough_Rock
I bought my flower from http://flowersinthecity.com/bridal.html they were in InStyle Weddings and I bought the suede gardenia flower in white which was what was featured. I didn''t receive my flower yet but I saw a Bride on the knot who had the exact same one and it was really nice. Her bio''s also pretty popular on that forum.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
glamourgirl, please post pics when you get it. I have no idea how to use the Knot wedding boards. I get an anxiety attack everytime I try to find information on there (i.e. I searched for "suede gardenia" in hopes of finding that Knot bride''s bio, but kept coming back with nothing).

I love that website you posted.

Mandarine, I''m looking for something similar...3" and soft/floaty fabric. Are you looking for a fresh flower?

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls! I actually ended up buiying one. It''s from Pronovias and I found it in Ebay and paid $30, including shipping!

It was actually meant to be a flower for the dress, so it has 4 flowers (2 large and 2 small), they can easily be detached so I am only using one large one (or maybe one large and one small)...I''ll let my hairstylist decide!

Here is a picture of it (from ebay). It looks better in person. It even has a little bit of lace as part of the flower that is just like my dress!!

M~

ca86_1_sbl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results