shape
carat
color
clarity

Help identifying dress in photos?

gemshow

Rough_Rock
Premium
I added some screen shots to make it easier. It looks like the lace top was removable.

Attachments

• dress1.bmp
    1 MB · Views: 517
  • Dress2.bmp
    599.5 KB · Views: 513
  • dress4.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 515
  • dress5.bmp
    516.2 KB · Views: 514

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
I can't identify that one in particular, but I tried on a Vera Wang at David's Bridal that had an optional/removable lace sleeve thing, so I think a few designers make them and I bet they could be custom made. But, I do have to say, I thought, after trying one on, that it would be incredibly difficult to get the fit right for something like that and I didn't like that it didn't attach to the inside of the dress anywhere so it was never all the way flat and always had little bunchies somewhere. Love the idea, however.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm.... I could be wrong, but it looks very similar to a Priscilla of Boston Dress I liked.
I'm going to look for it and post it here. BRB....

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Yup!! I think this is it! :appl: Found it in my wedding dress folder on my computer. :Up_to_something:

jewel%20priscilla%20of%20boston%20jl228.jpg

I had no idea the top was removable. Makes me love it even more! So sad PoB is gone!! ;(

In case you still want to know, the name is PoB Jewel JL228. Maybe you can find it pre-owned? Hope this helps!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Since PoB is defunct now, I know OUPearGirl just wore a lace jacket over top of her dress for her ceremony and it was stunning. According to the thread on her dress, the jacket is made by Pronovias. Her dress thread is here and her pro pics are here. Maybe something like that can help you construct a similar "look"???

Best of luck on your search...you have fabulous taste.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results