shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello everyone!

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
I am about 3 weeks behind, but I can finally join this board!! Fiance and I got engaged November 27th and I have been looking through magazines like crazy! I have so many ideas flowing through my head that I am having trouble getting them all in order (thank goodness for great friends who can put my vision together). We haven't set an exact date yet, but it will more than likely be October 2013 (I've always wanted a fall wedding, but because I am a nursing student and won't be graduating until May 2013, fall 2013 it is)! I look forward to getting a lot of ideas from you guys!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and congratulations! :appl: Looking forward to hearing about your wedding plans and seeing pictures after your big day. Let us know if you need any assistance with planning.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Hi there!

Congratulations and welcome to BWW. I would love to hear some of your ideas if you want to share and don't forget to add your name to the BWW list when you set a date.

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I will be sure to let you all know what date we pick and what we plan soon. I definitely invision beautfiul fall colors (reds, golds, browns, etc). I'm definitely looking for a venue that offers space for both the ceremony and reception. I have a certain vision in my head and hopefully I will be able to bring it to light! I know I want the space to have old exposed beams and/or brick..I want something "older"...not all new, sparkly white, moder, etc. I feel that an older building or mansion would fulfill this vision. The one place I am IN LOVE with meets all of this criteria, but the price is out of our budget BY A LOT, so it's not even doable. There are a few more places to look at that will work, so we just have to go look at them. So, once I have more stuff planned out, I will be sure to post pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results