shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone ever used "The Pros"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance and I are looking for good, yet affordable wedding photographers. We came across The Pros last night and they ae VERY affordable, however you cannot meet your photographer until the week before the wedding, which has me a little wary. So I got on google and did some searching and found some very mixed reviews. Anyone worked with them or know someone who worked with them?

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I actually am using the pros photo for our wedding. I was leery at first too. The nice thing about them is MOST of the photographers have their own business, but for exposure they link to the pros also. So research the specific photographer and his/her personal business, then book through the Pros which have the prices standardized.

And who said you couldn''t talk to your photog? I''ve been conversing with mine via email for months and months! You just have to ask for contact information! and if you go to one of the Pros events you can meet them before you book.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
The only info I have on the photographers are there first name and last inital. There''s no way for me to contact them. I asked the consultant if I could meet the photographer before the wedding and she said that would not be possible.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
I''m using the Pros for my wedding, a little bias from me, a relative works for them. I was allowed to meet a few of the DJs, they have events in your area...where they showcase DJs and photographers. I went with the relative''s suggestions, so I didn''t have much to worry about. What state do you live in, if you don''t mind me asking? I went to one of their showcases just to take a look at the albums they offer...

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
If you log onto your wedding on their site it will give you the photographers in your area. Just match the initials you have and you''ve got their full name. Then do a search for their name and see if anything comes up, or call customer service and ask for contact information. It sounds like the person you talked to isn''t too helpful, I haven''t had any problem!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in Richmond, VA. The woman I talked to on the phone this morning said I they have shows in Northern Virginia, which is about a two hour drive.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
hm, im in NJ so I wont be much help. They have a pretty good reputation in my area...if you''re really concerned maybe take the trip? But their prices are great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results