shape
carat
color
clarity

Hairstyle websites?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone recommend any website to get ideas for wedding hairstyles? I am having trouble finding "down-dos" and "half-dos".

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I used to use thehairstyler.com - you can put your own picture in there, and try on bunches of different styles - they have all kinds of formal styles too. Lots of them are even 3D and show the sides and back of the style. It is $14.95 for 3 months, then I think you can renew after that for $5 a month. I figured $15 for 3 months was pretty cheap for access to thousands of styles, and I used it a lot when I was trying to find a new hairstyle/color. The style are also updated/added to pretty frequently. There''s also a favorites group to save in, but it only holds 30 or so I think, haha so don''t go overboard! I used it a lot - very fun and user friendly.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
One of my friends is looking for a half-up half-down style and I went through the hairstyle pages on ProjectWedding and put this together for her (I went through 70+ pages). I''m not sure if it''s what you''re looking for but it''s a start!
1.gif

cathyhairpics.jpg

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I have checked out thehairstyler and projectwedding, both sites rock! Thanks guys, I have been inspired!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
You should check on this months issue of InStyle Weddings. They have a really good section on hair that i liked :)
i wish they did more articles like this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results