shape
carat
color
clarity

hair color-do you like this blonde?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i''m going to get my hair cut and colored in about an hour. i am trying to get my hair in shape for the wedding, but i am also starting a job in little over a week. i currently have dark blonde hair with lighter highlights. i had white-blonde hair as a child, but it has darkened to a really yucky mousy brown/dark blonde color.

so here is the question, do you like this hair color? i think it is so pretty, but is it "professional" enough for a position in a financial company?

picture

my hair is about that length right now. thanks!!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I think that is really pretty! My hair right now is about a shade dark than that with those color natural sun-high lights. Thats probably what I would suggest, maybe just a bit darker, you dont want that bright of a golden blonde to look fake or too bright!
But overall its a very pretty color.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I love that colour!

I think as long as it is applied to look natural (no zebra stripes) and the regrowth isn''t too obvious (shouldn''t be since you are naturally blonde to a degree) then its fine for your new job and for your wedding.
1.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
very pretty! i say if you can do it, go for it!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
thanks! i think it is really pretty too. i just printed off the picture, but printed it looks more yellow and lighter! weird!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 9:25:09 AM
Author: cocolaw
thanks! i think it is really pretty too. i just printed off the picture, but printed it looks more yellow and lighter! weird!
can you take a picture of your computer screen on your phone? maybe the colours will match up better with the pic?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I like the color but it needs to suit your skin tone...or you''ll look pale or washed out. KWIM?

cheers--Sharon

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks great, as long as the hair coloring matches your skin tone, I think it would be totally fine for a professional position.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i think i should be ok-i have blueish gray eyes but i have yellow undertones. i took a picture of the computer screen and that showed the color much better! let''s see what my stylist thinks!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Come back and post pics when you get done! I think it will look gorgeous on you from the pictures we''ve seen of you so far! My hair has also faded into that dark blond/mousy look (my colorist even called it gray-brown!), so I''m curious to see how it turns out!

I have similar coloring to you (eyes, hair, skin), so I might need to take in a picture of you as my next color inspiration! The "winter" blahs are setting in early this year for me!
15.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That''s about the color I have right now...if it was a hairpiece the color combo would be 24/613 (strawberry blonde and platinum highlights).

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks gorgeous, but it depends on what colour your hair is now. I am sure you hairdresser will be able to give you something similar.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
ok ill take pics in a little bit! i brought in the pic and so she made me a lot lighter this time, and then she is going to add more blonde when i go back before the wedding.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 3:53:19 PM
Author: MagsyMay
Come back and post pics when you get done! I think it will look gorgeous on you from the pictures we''ve seen of you so far! My hair has also faded into that dark blond/mousy look (my colorist even called it gray-brown!), so I''m curious to see how it turns out!

I have similar coloring to you (eyes, hair, skin), so I might need to take in a picture of you as my next color inspiration! The ''winter'' blahs are setting in early this year for me!
15.gif

that is so funny that she called it that!!!!! yeah we must have exactly the same color! i found this pic on the internet and it looks so bright and pretty.

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
The color is great! As far as being professional, the color is fine. If you want to make it more professional at work you can just pull it back.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Especially in combination with the piecy [sp?] layers!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely. In fact, I may take this to my stylist...
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results