shape
carat
color
clarity

hair and makeup trial pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
i had my hair and makeup trial last week and i loved what she did. this has made me soo much more relaxed and excited about the wedding. i am so happy i did a trial.

309888h.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
my blingy barrette
30.gif

eta:there really isn't a little face in the center, it is some sort of optical illusion/weird reflection, lol.

309894hm3.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
and this is a crappy phone pic of my dress with vintage brooch i found on ebay
30.gif
30.gif

308780d.jpg

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
You look so beautiful, everything is so perfect! I love the hair clip and broach bling!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
thank u so much! i love having a simple dress, i can totally do it up with the blingy accessories!

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
wow this is so close to what I was looking for the hair I have many pictures saved already. You look beautiful!!!!!!!!! I also love the natural look of your makeup A+++++++ from me
36.gif
and I was wondering can I save you into my inspiration pictures? hehe

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
everything looks amazing! Who are you using for hair and makeup? I have my first trials coming up in the next few weeks.

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
DMB, WOW!! You look absolutely stunning! I love the hair, the clip, and the dress -- just gorgeous!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 8:12:38 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
everything looks amazing! Who are you using for hair and makeup? I have my first trials coming up in the next few weeks.
i am using mia from bridal lounge, she was an absolute sweetheart and took her time and made sure every little hair was laying just right!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 8:38:51 PM
Author: brooklyngirl
DMB, WOW!! You look absolutely stunning! I love the hair, the clip, and the dress -- just gorgeous!
thank you so much, my wedding is in a little over two weeks and i can''t wait to see it all together!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You look amazing, everything looks perfect :D how exciting 2 wks to go woohoo :D

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! I love your dress and just look at those long eyelashes of yours!!!

You will make one stunning bride!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect, and also very similar to what I''m planning for myself. Hope you don''t mind if I gank your pictures too!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
WOW - that looks amazing - elegant and beautiful and romantic all at the same time. I can see why you are more relaxed now - you are going to be a stunning bride!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
You are SO pretty. Your makeup is beautifully done and I love the hair!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
deelight-thank u so much! it is exciting, i wish it were tomorrow! lol

jerseygrl81-thank u!!!

linda w- thank u! i wish i could say those lashes were mine! they are individual false lashes
1.gif

jstarfireb- i''m flattered people like it, don''t mind if u save the pics at all!

ambergretchen- thank u! i def recommend a trial to all brides out there for peace of mind!

sarahlovesjs- thank u! i don''t think i will be changing a thing.

oupeargirl- thanks so much! if i were braver i''d show a before pic, lol, she worked wonders!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, you look so beautiful! Both the hair and makeup are flawless. You are going to look perfect on your wedding day!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 8:46:21 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
Date: 12/10/2008 8:38:51 PM

Author: brooklyngirl

thank you so much, my wedding is in a little over two weeks and i can''t wait to see it all together!

Me neither.
2.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
You look awesome DMBsgirl!! I love love love the dress. Hair and makeup are rockin''!!
36.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
dmbsgirl, you are so so so beautiful. seriously, the hair and makeup play up your awesome features and your dress and veil together couldn''t be more perfect. even though i haven''t seen you around pricescope too much in the past few months i feel like we''ve sort of gone through this together and i am so excited for you
1.gif
! it''s getting so close!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Very soft and pretty. Your makeup is flawless! Are those your real eyelashes? They''re so long!

On a side note, it really does look like there was a little face on the barrette! Ha, ha!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results