shape
carat
color
clarity

hair and makeup trial pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tylerswife

Rough_Rock
Where did you get your blingy hair barrett? It''s really pretty. I also have a very simple dress and you''re right... we do get to have a lot of fun with the accessories:)

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
WOW! You look absolutely amazing. I love love love that blingy barrette.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning and your dress is beautiful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely fantastic!! I cannot wait to see pics of your wedding-everything looks amazing!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much galleygal, pocahontas, kittybean, bella9280, pjean, miraclesrule swedish bean, ericaR, kimberlyh & bee*!

mimzy-u r too sweet! i have been neglecting my beloved pricescope during my wedding planning madness! this was such a helpful forum during my lady in waiting period and I plan to stick around and hopefully provide others with some much needed support along with getting to ogle gorgeous rocks!!!
31.gif

sha- sadly, not my real lashes. they are individual false lashes. (and that lil face in the barette has me a lil freaked out, lol)

tylerswife- my blingy barrette was bought off ebay! i believe the sellers name was jewelry3721? or something like that. it''s gorgeous and my hairdresser kept raving about it as well.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
WOW DBMsGirl! You look absolutely stunning!!!!

~SL.

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 7:21:39 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
veil for cocktail hour

WOW! Everything looks BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely LOVE your veil... May I ask where you got it?
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Your veil, barrette, and hairstyle are all perfect for your dress! Lovely make up too!

sugary

Rough_Rock
You look absoultely sensational! I think I may do the same before my wedding to make sure I get the look right.

My hair is short and I have been toying with the idea of letting it grow for the wedding, but I haven''t had long hair since I was 18 and I actually think that short looks better on me. I was also thinking about not wearing a veil, but I am not quite sure what I will wear in my hair. I want to see the dress I will be designing first to figure that out. (That''ll be happening right after the New Year)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
thanks sparklylibra, clairitek & sugary!

soon2bemrsjo- i got the veil from ebay, lol! i have a cathedral length veil that i am wearing for the ceremony and wanted something shorter to wear for cocktail hour. i didn''t want to spend a ton and figured it wouldn''t be too much of a loss to order an inexpensive one on ebay. i was pleasantly surprised when it arrived, it''s really pretty! i ordered ages ago and can''t remember what seller it was but this is a current listing for the exact same veil.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2T-White-Ivory-Wedding-Bridal-Veil-Bugle-Crystal-s819_W0QQitemZ280292994932QQihZ018QQcategoryZ105537QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Mia is great, huh? Did she use airbrush on you? I''m pretty sure she''s booked for my date but really I think my venue is so far. Anyway, one of my sorority sisters from college is a makeup artist and she lives closer to my venue so I think I am going to use her but she is really trying to talk me out of airbrushing. Also, I think I might be using Stacey from Styles on B for my hair. I have a trial with her this weekend. I''ll let you know how it goes.

You look perfect and I''m sure it will be even more perfect the day of!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!! Your hair looks friggin gorgeous! Cant wait to see it all put together!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 5:55:45 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Mia is great, huh? Did she use airbrush on you? I''m pretty sure she''s booked for my date but really I think my venue is so far. Anyway, one of my sorority sisters from college is a makeup artist and she lives closer to my venue so I think I am going to use her but she is really trying to talk me out of airbrushing. Also, I think I might be using Stacey from Styles on B for my hair. I have a trial with her this weekend. I''ll let you know how it goes.

You look perfect and I''m sure it will be even more perfect the day of!
thanks so much!!
yup, she used the airbrush. i didn''t try the other alternative so can''t really compare, but it looked great. how lucky that you have a friend who is a makeup artist!!! best of luck on your trials!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 5:59:08 PM
Author: kama_s
I love it!! Your hair looks friggin gorgeous! Cant wait to see it all put together!
you''re so sweet, thank u so much!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT!!! Your hair looks beautiful that way. I think it will be perfect. I loveeeeeee the hair pin too. Very glam!
28.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, you''re gorgeous! You look amazing :) Beautiful hair and veil and dress <3

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks perfect! I especially LOVE your eye makeup! Where did you get the makeup done, and do you know what shades she used on your eyes?

Nocturnius

Shiny_Rock
WOW.

Everything is beautiful. I love your hair, that barette is AMAZING, and your dress is grogeous! The make-up is so soft and natural, too, it will look fantastic in pictures!

I hope you post pictures of the wedding afterwards! I can''t wait to see it all together!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
your going to make a beautiful bride. WERK IT !

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
You look absolutely stunning!!! Everyone looks natural, but yet elegant! Well done!
emwink.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks beautiful! i love how you are wearing your hair - very pretty!
seeing these makes me want to do a trial over my xmas break!
congrats! looking good!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Dreamgirl, DearBuddha, Nocturnius, blissfulbride, Thomperchik, and DMBFireDancer!

Sabine: My hair and makeup artist''s name is Mia Hendrickson, she is based out of Long Island, New York. I have no idea what shades she used, sorry. I asked her for neutral earthtones. It looks very natural in pics but much more dramatic in person.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results