shape
carat
color
clarity

H-Town Ladies.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Upon recent withdrawls from my H-town girls, I thought it would be fun to have an after work/school get together for us to chat and get all caught up....thinking margaritas and what not.....

Who is in? I am thinking about meeting on the 24th of March, girlies what do your schedules look like.....

Let me know!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
24th of march looks good to me! i'll be having my second fitting at 1pm that day, so hopefully i'll be in a good mood cuz eveyrthing will fit!!!

oh and chewy should be home by then, so maybe he can come and meet the h-town ps ladies!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
BOOOooo...
8.gif
My sister is going to be coming to town that morning with a new BF... so it might scare him a little bit to be around the PS ladies and all their sparklies! I''ll see what I can do though! I love doggies and I''d LOVE to meet baby Chewy!
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I think I can make it. Keep us posted with details. Brasil sounds really yummy right now!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes, hummus sounds rather good right now!! Plus we can have baby Chewy on the patio!! :)

How is the planning going Apple? What about you HouMed?? Paging HouMed!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I''m here! Sorry, haven''t checked in in a few days!!! I''d love to meet up!! I''m not quite sure what that particular day looks like for me yet, but I''ll definitely do everything I can to make it! I miss you guys!
9.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 10:12:42 AM
Author: Strawdermangrl
Yes, hummus sounds rather good right now!! Plus we can have baby Chewy on the patio!! :)

How is the planning going Apple? What about you HouMed?? Paging HouMed!!
The planning is almost done. Just minor details left. We''re having the rehearsal dinner at Brennan''s so thats what I''m most excited about!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
7.gif
I won''t be in H-Town until May!
7.gif

Can there be another one in June?
9.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 5:33:15 PM
Author: Morticia
7.gif
7.gif

9.gif
Of course! We usually get together about every other month. Not to mention we will have to throw you a welcome to Houston gathering.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/10/2006 8:42:36 AM
Author: appletini

Date: 3/9/2006 5:33:15 PM
7.gif
7.gif

9.gif
Of course! We usually get together about every other month. Not to mention we will have to throw you a welcome to Houston gathering.
I can''t wait to see you all- it has been WAY too long!! Lots to get caught up on! Apple how much fun with your rehersal dinner- I was the same way- we had ours at Bucca Di Beppo''s and it was just such a great time!!! The rehersal is the most fun relaxed part right before the best time of your life!!! :)

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
face23.gif
Awww.. That''s sweet of you! I''m looking forward to meeting you ladies! I''ll be there the last weekend in May.
face23.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/10/2006 3:44:53 PM
face23.gif
Awww.. That''s sweet of you! I''m looking forward to meeting you ladies! I''ll be there the last weekend in May.
face23.gif
We are counting down the days!! A new Houston Girl!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!
36.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely looking forward to meeting you Morticia!
9.gif

I''m still hoping that I''ll be able to make it. Another friend is going to be in town that weekend too (w/ her beautiful RB solitaire in a yellow gold knife edge setting
2.gif
), and I think she''d love to meet y''all. Have we said where for sure? Brasil? Or somewhere w/ margaritas? My earlier suggestion to Renee was El Pueblito Place
http://elpueblitopatio.com/main.asp which has a lovely patio and very very yummy margaritas!

If not Pueblito this month, then definitely when you get to town Morticia! You''ll soon learn that margaritas and patios are mandatory during Houston summers!
3.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so are we hooking up on Friday or no? I''m considering going to visit my hubby-to-be, but I''m also considering staying in town since I went outta town last weekend. What does the night look like for you ladies?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I personally really want to see y''all, but I have barely spent any time with my FI last week and this week, so I''d like to reschedule.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, this weekend is still not very good for me. How about Happy Hour next Friday? Margaritas at Pueblito?
2.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds great! Then that settles it, I''ll go visit H2B this weekend. :)

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Hi gals!
9.gif
So we''re still on for tonight? I hope so! 6:30 at Pueblito?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I can go for a little while...we might be meeting up with FIs parents too.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Before I forget again....
5.gif

Aljdewey and I will be in town the first weekend of May and would love to meet up with the H-Town girls again!! Is anyone free on the 5th for happy hour drinks or similar?
2.gif

Maybe Ginger can host so we can see her smashing new digs and her PUPPY?????? Can''t blame a girl for asking!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m not going to be able to make it tonight. Also I talked to Renee and she can''t make it tonight because she has a friend in town.

Mara,
A cinco de mayo gathering sounds fun. How long will you be here?

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Booooooooooooooooooo
7.gif
wish I'd read that BEFORE I headed over there!

ETA: Very excited to be meeting you and AlJ in May Mara! Yay!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, so I ended up having call tonight, and I just got home, so obviously I couldn''t make it either. :)

As far as the first weekend in May, I hope I can make it! I''ll have to see....I''ll be on Neuro then, and I won''t get my schedule until later, so I''ll let you guys know when I get it!! I''d love to see our out-of-towners again!!
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
38.gif

Date: 3/31/2006 5:48:48 PM
Author: Mara
Before I forget again....
5.gif

Aljdewey and I will be in town the first weekend of May and would love to meet up with the H-Town girls again!! Is anyone free on the 5th for happy hour drinks or similar?
2.gif

Maybe Ginger can host so we can see her smashing new digs and her PUPPY?????? Can''t blame a girl for asking!
I would love to host ya''ll. It''d be fun to have everyone over and introduce Chewy to the faboous world of diamonds. Unfortunately I''m a tad bit busy the frst weekend in May...getting married and all
9.gif

Any chance ya''ll will be in town pre-wedding or post honeymoon?
5.gif
I''d love to get some advice on how to fill up my empty EC. I haven''t forgotten Mara! I have the pics of the empty EC in my camera as well as a ton of puppy pics, where they are unfortunately stuck since I have yet to find my camera cord post move
38.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww darn!! I wanted to see the massive enabler purchase, the EC...in all it's glory. hehee. I actually have filled mine up pretty decently (check out www.ballarddesigns.com for some accessory items that can go in the spaces, I got the 3 Eiffel tower set and it's super cute and only $29!), but am still thinking on the behind the tv space...it doesn't bug me hugely just yet but we'll see!

Oh well, bad timing...we will only be in town a few days, it's just a short trip, to see my bauble and visit a bit! We already booked our flights so there's no backing out now!
But we will definitely toast you that weekend and think of you tying the knot!!
36.gif
And if you are ever out in N. CA..come see our EC!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results