shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower in hair...HELP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PixieBride

Rough_Rock
I do not wish to wear a veil for my wedding, but instead would like a pretty chignon/bun type of thing with a flower in my hair. I can''t seem to find pictures of this or flower ideas. Does anyone have ideas? I was thinking of a white lily. I am using Calla Lilies for my bouquet. My dress is pretty ornate, especially in the back and I just envision a flower instead of a veil.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Pixiebride, can you post pics of your dress?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I am planning on doing the same.. these are some of my inspiration pics...

hairstyl12.jpg

elephant

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I just tried to find the picture I was thinking of, but no luck. I seem to remember Ashley Judd doing something like that for one of the award ceremonies, I believe? And it might have been with a tiger lily even.... Anyone remember that? It was a white flower?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I have a good idea of what you mean--I think that Jennifer Lopez for her FIRST wedding had something similar (w/ multiple flowers vs. just one) (no, I don't think the karma will transfer!!!
2.gif
)

Let me see if I can find pics! I LOVE that look!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
i''ve seen Mariska Hargitay, (the actress) wear hair flowers a lot for special occassions- award shows, etc.. I attached a pic from her wedding day, in which she wore a flower in her hair. Very pretty!

If for some reason it doesn''t attach (it''s my 1st time doing this!), then check out the photo gallery on her site- www.mariska.com

mariska_and_peter.jpg

PixieBride

Rough_Rock
I don''t have a picture of the back of the dress, but it is Maggie Sotero, Grace. I just have always envisioned flowers and no veil.

PixieBride

Rough_Rock
Oh I love this! Thank you so much! I don''t know why I had such a hard time finding something. I kept getting pics of silk flower bouquets and odd hair clips. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results