shape
carat
color
clarity

Finished fan STDs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
While I wait for the dress I thought I would post some pictures of the finished STDs.

I forgot to the the obligatory ring-STD shot for all you PSers! but for now here they are!. I think they turned out well and very Spanish-y!!!

M~

stdfanall.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Tried to block the personal info, but my paint skills are horrible...they''re much prettier without my drawings! hehe

stdfanaopen.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
more...
I used different patterned papers so everyone won''t have the same, I just couldn''t decide on one!

stdfanaopen2.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
last one, with the envelopes I used!

so what do you guys think?. First real DIY project! :))

stdfanwenvelope.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, they''re beautiful! You should start your own business!
1.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Love them, Mandarine!! They''re gorgeous
30.gif
Great job -- you should be very proud of yourself!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Well, I can''t take credit, some of you chimed in to my initial questions and that''s how we came up with this design!....so thank YOU
9.gif

At the end I didn''t do the vellum in between the "pages" because I just thought it was too much...and I used brads instead of eye lets so they would open easier (according to the lady that helped me in the craft store)...

I''m glad you guys liked them makes me feel more confident in sending them out!!!. I have them addressed, with stamps and ready to go to the post office!!!

M~

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great Mandarine!!! Love them!!!
36.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!!

I guess after I saw them so much (with all the cutting, etc) I had started to doubt the design...but FI loved them, one of my BMs too and now you guys are so sweet!

M~

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Yay, yay, yay!!!

Mandarine, I have been waiting for you to share these beauties with us!

They look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you so much for sharing! I LOVE
30.gif
LOVE them!!!

You did such a great job! I am so proud of you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mandarine:

They''re terrific! What a delightful surprise for the people lucky enough to be on your guest list!

Being the ever-cautious type (sorry, it''s my nature..
14.gif
) I have to ask about the brad and whether it will go through the mail OK & not tear the envelope. Are you using fairly heavy envelopes or lined envelopes?

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
wow! i love them!! i love them a LOT!
could you please tell me exactly how you made them?? and would they actually work as a fan?? im thinking that would be perfect as a program for our outdoor florida ceremony! but they would actually need to cool people off, you know?

what kind of paper did you use? i would love the hear all the details!!!

so so so cute!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous--your wedding is going to be so beautiful! I love how your STDs are setting the tone so well!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re beautiful, your guests will be so excited to receive these STD''s! I''ve never been the recipient of something so creative, it makes me wish I was invited to your wedding, lol! Great job, they are outstanding!!!!
36.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

I did it!!! I put them in the mail this morning!. Now I have to hurry and fix a minor detail on the map that I created for the website!

MINIMS - I wish I would have read this sooner...hehe....the envelopes are not very thick or lined.
14.gif
...I hope they make it ok! The actual brads are very very small...so I hope they make it alright!!!
5.gif

MMM - Thank you!!! You can see instructions and the template in here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/idea-for-std.63730/page-3 (look for PS Admin''s message...as Andrey posted the template I sent her!). I also posted some basic instructions in there. Throughout that thread you will find some very cerative ideas though!. I used regular cardstock, so I don''t think they would be thick enough to actually be used as a fan...but you could use heavier paper or line it with something else?. Let me know what you come up with....the ladies here are awesome with ideas so don''t be shy to brainstorm live here!
2.gif

Monarch- That''s so sweet of you! I wish I could invite you all...lol!!

Thank all of you for your nice comments!!! I hope my guests love them too and the enevlopes make it ok!!!

M~

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are awesome! What a great idea.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine, I just wanted to say that I think your fans look wonderful. You did an amazing job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results