shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally posting pics from my 10-10 wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
My pretty hair clip

Wedding-19.JPG

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
Groomscake-- Castle Grayskull!

Wedding-425.JPG

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
Groom''s face on seeing the surprise grooms cake

Wedding-421.JPG

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
Our friend surprising us with his rendition of The Darkness''s "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"

Wedding-446.JPG

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i certainly hope you''re not done posting pics cause you look amazing! and your wedding looks like such fun
5.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! What gorgeous pics! I love them! Everything looks beautiful!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
bb, you made quite the stunning bride! It looks like the perfect day! Congratulations to you and your new hubby!!! (Here''s hoping you''re going to be posting more beautiful pictures!!!)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning! Love the hair clip and the long vail in particular.

Could you tell me what nail polish your wearing here? I know that''s weird to ask but I am a very similar colouring and think that looks like a great nail colour!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful photos! Love your dress; it photographed great! Did you get married at an Embassy? beautiful!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures!! I love the emotion in your face (and your hubby''s)! I love the one with you and the two glasses of champagne too, that is so me, haha! Your dress photographed beautifully as well!

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I didn''t think people would want to see more, but I''ll post a few add''l.

BeachRunner, I have no idea. I found & bought the perfect OPI color (even wore it to a fitting to make sure) but have not seen it since I packed up for the day. That was a last minute pick at the nail salon near my hotel that took me probably 10-20 minutes to decide on while I waited! It was OPI, though.

And the hotel was a Hilton. We were supposed to be outside in this lovely tent for our ceremony, but ended up indoors since instead of teh typical 70 degree high it was 45. The next morning we woke up to find icicles hanging from the flowerboxes outside our room!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results