shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Booked our Reception!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
We FINALLY booked our Reception yesterday. We are using the Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society. I''m soooo excited. Our pictures didn''t come out all that fantastic, but I will post some in a few minutes, after I decide which ones are worth posting. I''m just so happy to have something DECIDED (Although now FIs mom is talking about changing the church so there is not such a long gap in between ceremony and reception.. oy.. i don''t think she''ll really do that though.) They also have someone who does wedding cakes right on staff, so that is pretty much decided too! My dad knows a great DJ who is also an "agent" for other musicians, so he can also find our string quartet.

I just need a photographer and a florist (and that whole bridesmaid dress dillemma).. but still ! I feel so accomplished!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
This is a view from one side of the balcony to the other. Also shows the cool ceiling

100_1656 resize.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
another shot from teh balcony. I had Jeff take these pictures, and he didn''t get quite what I had in mind when I said tale pictures from the balcony.

100_1657 resize.JPG

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Yay Melissa...you must be so happy!!! Doesn''t it feel official now? Congratulations! klr
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
This picture is from the main floor, and the door is the door you would go out to the portico where the bar will be, weather permitting. Also shows what the balcony looks like, from the bottom. Many guests will be seated in the balcony area for dinner.

100_1660 resize.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
This is another sort of cool shot from the balcony. That piano stays there, but we''re not allowed to use it. It looks cool though!

100_1654 resoze.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
thats about all the pictures that even came out halfway decent.
You can see the rest of the pictures that I posted earlier (From the internet and stuff) in my knot bio..

http://www.theknot.com/co_profileview.htm?profilename=MelissaSue81

But I do just want to add the one pic that i''ve already posted twice on here to this thread

e02.jpg

This is the back of the building. But guests will see it as they approach the building and exit the expressway. The back portico is also where the bar would be. (you could also have your ceremony there, if anyone is interested!)

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Yippie!!!!

Good feeling, right? I felt the same way when I booked my reception site. Good for you!
36.gif
36.gif

Love your Knotbio, by the way. O, and I looooove, looooove your E-ring, don''t mean to be rude or anything, but could you PM me some more pics of it?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
YAY MS! toooooo exciting... your wedding will be amazing. i think may prefer this site to shea''s anyway...
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls!! I''m really excited. And it does feel official! I was starting to feel very unaccomplished at wedding planning when 4 months into my engagement I really had NOTHING done. I''m soo glad its finally done!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results