shape
carat
color
clarity

Erica''s Non-Pro Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''ll write up a whole story and my commentary on weddings in general later, but for now I''ll just get to the good stuff - photos!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
My BEAUTIFUL flowers. Gypsy helped me pick out some options, then everything else was arranged by email.

ericarwedding1.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
In the hotel room, my flowers with my VERY fancy wedding shoes.

ericarwedding2.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I wore both my rings on the way to the ceremony - didn''t want to lose them! I love how I got some fire from them without trying for it and without any direct sunlight!

ericarwedding5.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
All our guests and my husband. The officiant was hiding behind my dad.

ericarwedding6.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Whew! Done!
ericarwedding10.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
As soon as we finished toasting our photographer grabbed us and off we went. My friend Robyn chased us around with my camera and took photos of everything he had us do.

ericarwedding15.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
And the damn dog BIT ME!!! Bit my leg (didn''t break the skin), managed to grab ahold of my dress and went swinging through the air attached to me! Some kids who were playing on the beach came over to help get it off of me! I guess the dog thought we were interesting because he stuck around for a while...

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am trying desperately to wait until you are done, but i CAN'T!!! these are great photos - you look amazing, your dress was perfect, and the picture of you in the little boat is adoreable!

i love the doggy too :)

EDIT: just read about the biting...rethinking my opinion of the dog now
38.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Cute, or it was until the dog walked through it before the pro photographer could get a photo.

ericarwedding24.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Watching a HUGE pelican fly by.

edited: note the dogs fighting in the background. At least that kept "our" dog from harassing us anymore!

ericarwedding25.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
He looked so good. Remind me to tell you large-chested gals about needing extra boning to support "the girls".

ericarwedding26.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results